Grumpy Bar

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Damn Jim, that must have been fun!!! I can't remember the last time we had that much snow. Ok, maybe down south in Allgau here in Germany, for Christmas about 15 years ago by my in-laws. Here in Bamberg, we get about 2-3 inches at most!!!

Time to put another log on the the fire Buddy. Take care and have a Happy Holiday....

Prost
Allen

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Damn Jim, that must have been fun!!! I can't remember the last time we had that much snow. Ok, maybe down south in Allgau here in Germany, for Christmas about 15 years ago by my in-laws. Here in Bamberg, we get about 2-3 inches at most!!!

Time to put another log on the the fire Buddy. Take care and have a Happy Holiday....

Prost
Allen
Well Allen you come from Buffalo so you know the deal, it's nothing new round these parts.
Too deep even for snow mobiles, when you see them stuck around you know you got hit good.

I wonder how our fellow modelers in the UK would like a three foot Nor-Easter
followed up by a foot or two of Lake effect along with a sub-zero F. tumbler down from Canada! :fearful:

All the best for you and yours for Christmas.
Jim

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
We used to call them Canada Clippers (usually w/25 to 35mph wind) when out of the west across the lake. A two foot snowfall was usually good for a snow day. I may live in Ohio but I'll always be from Buffalo. PaulE

Last edited: