Hasegawa 1/72 Sepecat Jaguar GR1

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Joe yes i see this aircraft in real up coltishall an when it took off to me it seemed underpowered but it
may be as i was used to seein the lightnigs takein off an i was comparein them but really in my opinion there was no comparision but really nice model you have built sir
chissb

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
HI Joe yes i see this aircraft in real up coltishall an when it took off to me it seemed underpowered but it
may be as i was used to seein the lightnigs takein off an i was comparein them but really in my opinion there was no comparision but really nice model you have built sir
chissb
Quite a large difference in thrust between the Lightning and Jaguar :thumb2: Glad you like it Chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Quite a large difference in thrust between the Lightning and Jaguar :thumb2: Glad you like it Chris
YES Joe brillian model you have built an the lightnigs roared down the runway an then straight up like a rocket but the jags to me seemed to struggle down the runway but as you say quite a differcent in thrust but the jag imroved with them new engines an yes they flew over my house every evening an very niosey but a woman next door wanted me to sign a petion she was gettin up to stop them flyin an i told her dont be stupid thats the sound of freedom an she shut up then but with in a yr or so they closed down the station an now its borein with nothing flyin around an i used to love it when they did night flyin as when a jag lined up with our house i stood outside to see the front nose wheel come down an the powerful landin light lit up the house an it was great
chrisb