Hello from North Wales

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Boatman - Excellent, the Saturn V and a thread on the 1B aswell. That will be a great help when I eventually get back to that project. I found the video of the 1/10th Saturn V launch, and actually I remember seeing that before some years ago. What an achievement, that must have been exciting to be there. I bet they were worried all the different shutes would get tangled and collapse on the way down. I found your 1/72 scale ship thread and thanks for helicopter photo and glad it works, although I expect you don't mean it can actually fly. Rotors turning whilst sitting on a working ship, smoke coming out of ship's funnel, guns turning, brilliant.
HI Rich many thanks an im glad you liked Stevens Saturn V blog an yes i would have been worried about them chutes as well as sometime our small rockects chutes got tangled up an no soft landin for the rocket but wasnt to bad as it crashed on a medow so soft grass but that big SATURN WOW makes me wonder how much it cost an string of 0000000 I BET an Steven's one will be great as i would like to see how its goin but he dont come on here very often an MANY THANKS Rich for you nice comments on my HMS NORFOLK an no the chopper dont fly but i have a lot of the general public think it can untill i tell them its for display only when in a model show as i put her in to exhibit an yes im really enjoyin the tiger build took 3 yrs so far maybe anther 2to 3 yrs before she sails an lookin forward to seein some of your work in full size pics please
ATB
Chrisbmtb

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Welcome to the forum from Germany too Rich. We are a loony bunch and most of the time we forget to take our meds. Jump in and have fun. Oh, and post up some of your work too...........

Prost
Allen