Hello to All Forummers!

First Name
Hong
Greetings to All,

I am Hwan, from Malaysia. I was recommended by my mate to this great forum, and finally becoming a newbie member now.
I've done a few plastic model in the past, and they weren't all that good, due to lack interest and guidance then.

I hope I could start again with models, during free time. And to get inspired by fellow forummers here.

Cheers!

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
Hello Hwan and welcome :smiling4:

Hopefully you’ll find plenty of both help and inspiration here.

What type of models are you interested in building?

Geoff.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Welcome from me also Hwan have fun on here as its a great foreum with some good natured banter as well
chrisb

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Greetings to All,

I am Hwan, from Malaysia. I was recommended by my mate to this great forum, and finally becoming a newbie member now.
I've done a few plastic model in the past, and they weren't all that good, due to lack interest and guidance then.

I hope I could start again with models, during free time. And to get inspired by fellow forummers here.

Cheers!
Hi Hwan that freind that recomened you to this forum would not be richard by any chance would it ? as i just wondered
chrisb

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
And a warm welcome from me mate! Don't be shy about your achievements!
Steve

First Name
Hong
Greetings to All,

Hello Hwan and welcome :smiling4:

Hopefully you’ll find plenty of both help and inspiration here.

What type of models are you interested in building?

Geoff.
I did a Phantom F4 long time ago. I did it quite badly, especially the paintwork. It was pretty sad because it was my first kit and my birthday present.

First Name
Hong
Hi Hwan that freind that recomened you to this forum would not be richard by any chance would it ? as i just wondered
chrisb
hahaha, I dont think Richard recommended me to this forum. If there was one, you'll be first to know it. :smiling2: