HMS Amagenon, a mojo buster, i hope!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob think Chris has converted you to a floaty alright. The mast is great along with the rest of the ship .
Are you going to be allowed to have this in the house on display?
Good evening John

Will probably not display this one, still using these ships are practice and improving. Most of my builds end up being thrown out anyway

Slowly ironing out the mistakes. Got to finish KGV next then Musahi, in 1 350 but still a lump!!

This is coming on very well Bob. As others have said your PE work just gets better and better. Certainly worth the effort for the extra detail it gives.
Cheers Jim, still on a steep learning curve. Pe is getting better but more complex pe yet to come lol

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Good evening John

Will probably not display this one, still using these ships are practice and improving. Most of my builds end up being thrown out anyway

Slowly ironing out the mistakes. Got to finish KGV next then Musahi, in 1 350 but still a lump!!

Cheers Jim, still on a steep learning curve. Pe is getting better but more complex pe yet to come lol
WOT Bob mate you are throwin out your great builds shame on you as yuve done a good job on them hope you wont chuck out musi

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That's a shame Bob, I've put most of mine in the attic. Some else can throw them :smiling3:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Looking good.
Thanks Mark
Nice one B the S.....The decking really sets it off! More Sir...if you please. ;)
Will do my best, honest!
HI BOYO some great pics lookin good all round keep thm comin an what size guns did this one have
chrisb
Thank you Chris
2 main turrets front and aft, containing 2 x 12 inch, secondary 10 9.2 inch in 4 twin turrets and a single 9.2 in 2 single turrets. 2 twins and a single between them on either side.

Because the main and secondary guns were close in size, it made spotting which gun had fired a nightmare!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
An interesting ship. Looking good as well.
Thanks Ian, she and her sister Lord Nelson was well armed and the last RN pre dreadnoughts. They were actually finished after HMS Dreadnought as the admiralty pinched there 12 inch turrets to get Dreadnought finished quickly

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Thanks Ian, she and her sister Lord Nelson was well armed and the last RN pre dreadnoughts. They were actually finished after HMS Dreadnought as the admiralty pinched there 12 inch turrets to get Dreadnought finished quickly
Looking very good. Supposedly the best looking of the pre Dreadnought designs….