HMS Amagenon, a mojo buster, i hope!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES Bob Tim could be right but like i also said they could be bouys an thats why a ship is called a she as when she enters harbours she always heads for the bouys lol
chrisb

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I suppose the right question now is what on earth is a night lifebouy? Only allowed to be used at night? Do you just get to drown during the daytime?

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Attacked the rear mast with a few bits of PE
20230218_134220.jpg20230218_134209.jpg
20230219_164039.jpg20230219_164013.jpg20230219_140024.jpg20230219_135652.jpg
Not too bad, but room for improvement. The ladder was a right pig to fit and I thought it would be the easiest!! Most fiddly PE I have done yet. Foremast next, similar but no Derrick to add.

Slowly wining my pe nightmares lol

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NOTHING up with that p/e Bob as that p/e ladder looks very good well done you are winning now keep up the good work brilliant work my freind when are we gonna see some paint on her ? an ive been doin an fitting the main railings on my tiger done quite a bit on her an mine was brass work very hard work on the ole eye balls
chrisb

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
This coming from a man that said his PE building was terrible !
Bob If I could do PE as half as good I'd be happy .:smiling3:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
NOTHING up with that p/e Bob as that p/e ladder looks very good well done you are winning now keep up the good work brilliant work my freind when are we gonna see some paint on her ? an ive been doin an fitting the main railings on my tiger done quite a bit on her an mine was brass work very hard work on the ole eye balls
chrisb
Thanks Chris, as I said Chris room for improvement, but getting better. Not ready for primer, trying to avoid painting bits then finding more to do, so trying to do it all in one painting session!

Very good indeed Bob! A very nice PE attack!
Thanks Andrew, still working thanks to you!!
PE still fun though!
Looking very good Bob. Here’s info on the night lifebouy…..
Thanks Tim, also for the nightbouy info, very interesting. Wonder how many kits have these. Thought they were a pre dreadnought thing!