"horror" The Falaise Gap

First Name
Robert
I could spend all day looking at this work and still never get bored.( love the wreckage!!!

Brilliant stuff as ever

Staying tuned for more

Robert

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I could spend all day looking at this work and still never get bored.( love the wreckage!!!
Brilliant stuff as ever

Staying tuned for more

Robert
T

\ said:
Excellent work on the horses Jim.
Scott
Thanks Scott, I've got a couple more coming via post along with a supply wagon and two drivers, should make a right bloody mess when I get through with them.:eek:

This hole thing is ever expanding in my mind but must try not to get too bogged down though...........Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Brilliant stuff as ever

Staying tuned for more

Robert
Thanks Robert, was never really a "wreckage" guy but it is kinda fun, though what may look like random carnage is really very meticulously thought out.

Not as easy as it would seem to make things look random and chaotic and I know I'm only at the very beginning. Seems more of a mental challenge than a physical one.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Like you've already said Jim this one is going to be epic some great work on the damaged vehicles and figures
Thanks Ian, there will be many facets to this one and it should take quite a while to complete, hope all will bare with me................Jim:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

Wonderful work on all that damage.

The only time I can do damage on a model is when I drop it:eek: :smiling3: