"horror" The Falaise Gap

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks Monica, got some work done on horses but can never say they're really done until the very end. Still need to tweak some colors especially on the disemboweled one:eek:

Two more horseys coming soon. Keep checking in folks, this one is on the move;).................Jim:smiling3:

100_5544.JPG

100_5545.JPG

100_5549.JPG

100_5551.JPG

100_5550.JPG

100_5546.JPG

100_5548.JPG

100_5552.JPG

100_5554.JPG

100_5553.JPG

First Name
Aaron
\ said:
Thanks Aaron, kinda new to this "wreckage" stuff but it is a blast {pun intended} :D ...........Jim:smiling3:
Hahaha

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Wow, this is epic. Love the crumpled wine foil idea, very creative thinking! Watching this like a hawk
Thanks John, going big on this one.....Why not?o_O........................Jim:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking very good on this one,do like poses on the dead guys,and nice work with the pore horses,

good progress,so far, :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
looking very good on this one,do like poses on the dead guys,and nice work with the pore horses,
good progress,so far, :smiling3:
Thanks Monica, I can always count on you..............Jim:smiling3:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thats looking great, Depicts the true horror of war and what exploding metal can do to flesh and bones - no contest really. Although a gruesome scene to recreate its not the first and wont be the last, lets not forget "The highway to death" from the first gulf war in '91 with photos plastered all over the world, this time with video as well, same scene of destruction just separated by 47 years.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I'm a bit late watching this one, but there's some great work going on in this one Jim, really liking the work with the figures and horses.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
You've really got those figures and horses looking so realistic....... Almost makes me feel sick Jim. Superbly done.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Thats looking great, Depicts the true horror of war and what exploding metal can do to flesh and bones - no contest really. Although a gruesome scene to recreate its not the first and wont be the last, lets not forget "The highway to death" from the first gulf war in '91 with photos plastered all over the world, this time with video as well, same scene of destruction just separated by 47 years.
Thanks Steve, seems we never learn do we? Next I'd like to see ISIS strung out in the same manner but alas feckless and cowardly politicians will allow them to keep rolling on, lest we offend:rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
You've really got those figures and horses looking so realistic....... Almost makes me feel sick Jim. Superbly done.
Try to hold your beans through this one Peter, and if you can't at times make sure you are near a proper facility:D Oh, and thanks so much..........Jim:smiling3:

th?&id=OIP.Me0f56b3df3af2faaafe805a8bae94c67o0&w=299&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I too am catching up on the forum Jim, but nice work so far, very gory and detailed.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I too am catching up on the forum Jim, but nice work so far, very gory and detailed.
Thanks Joe, this one will be epic! no rock left unturned, have been studying many pics, not just of Falaise carnage but general WW2 related stuff.

Slow and steady as she goes, stay tuned;)..............Jim:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
they all look so good,I do real like how your done this,

its not to much for me,and like how your placed the dead solider,in the turret ;)

coming along very nicely ,liking this very much, :smiling3:

D

demon

This is very realistic can't wait to see how you fit it all together into a dio

Roger

F

Fenlander

The way you are portraying the damage is very impressive, the half track is just amazing.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
they all look so good,I do real like how your done this,
its not to much for me,and like how your placed the dead solider,in the turret ;)

coming along very nicely ,liking this very much, :smiling3:
Thanks Monica, still in the "wash" Final coloration yet to come. ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
will look forward to seeing them, :smiling3: