IJN Dockyard 1/700

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

That's some stunning work there Ralph. That PE must have been a challenge. Terrific stuff sir :thumb2:
Cheers Steve :smiling3:.
Quite often the pe is a challenge my wife says I am always swearing and cursing while working with the pe.The thing is though I absolutely love working with it.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ralph.
My word you are as it says at the bottom of your page--------" I'm mentally ill " :smiling3:
That pe flight of stairs on the side of the crane tower is crazy, how on earth did you cope with forming it ?
Some fine detailed modelling keep it up .:thumb2:

D

Deleted member 4539

Ralph.
My word you are as it says at the bottom of your page--------" I'm mentally ill " :smiling3:
That pe flight of stairs on the side of the crane tower is crazy, how on earth did you cope with forming it ?
Some fine detailed modelling keep it up .:thumb2:
Cheers John :smiling3:..
When working with pe it is just a matter of taking my time and not bending to quickly

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Fantastic PE work Ralph. I realised I left off the stairs on mine..presumed Scotty was at the controls to beam anyone up. :tongue-out3:

I tell my wife the language teases the parts to do what they are meant to, and really want to, they just need to be convinced again. PaulE
Exactly, my wife agrees as her plants surprisingly perk up when she tells them...if I don't see any improvement, you're so dead... :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 4539

Fantastic PE work Ralph. I realised I left off the stairs on mine..presumed Scotty was at the controls to beam anyone up. :tongue-out3:

Exactly, my wife agrees as her plants surprisingly perk up when she tells them...if I don't see any improvement, you're so dead... :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard
Cheers Richard:smiling3:.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Ralph
Excellent work. Dockland dios are one of the few opportunities to include a lot of ships close together. I once saw a dio of the Hood and the Bismark together. Both ships were really nice models but the whole thing was spoilt by them being only 100 scale yards apart.
Jim