Italeri 1/35 Kublewagon Pkw.1 Type 82

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I decided to give this a makeover it started life like this

This was my second vehicle I built once I started the hobby again and I think it looks ok but seeing how I've progressed over the years I thought I'd have another go

image.jpeg

It was then used as a practice for camo image.jpeg

and it now looks like this

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I decided on a more dirty look for this one as I thought my last one detracted from what I wanted

Comments welcome

D

Deleted member 4539

Nicely painted and weathered.

Looks real good with all the equipment. :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks good .like all the added,equipment,and the grimy look,very well done, ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys and gal I appreciate it

It's a shame the figure is not defined enough, the stowage is an after thought due to the centre beam snapping and the carpet monster running off with half of it, I was going to put two figures in the back with the mg 42 on a support but it turned out OK in the end

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Nice re-hab Alan, like the tarp rolls, are they resin or home made? before and after theme very appealing, suggested it once before but it got no traction.

Good job;)..............Jim:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I appreciate that

\ said:
Nice re-hab Alan, like the tarp rolls, are they resin or home made? before and after theme very appealing, suggested it once before but it got no traction.
Good job;)..............Jim:smiling3:
The tarps are from the tamiya Allied accessories set Jim , I saw that thread I thought it was a good idea but I suppose there's not many that repaint a model or buy a new one to improve on their first attempt

TBH I didn't give it much thought myself at the time , come to think of it now I've done it by accident I think it could be a good idea , I have quite a few I think could do with a make over lol

D

dougie

Really nice, looks like a 200% improvement! Although I'd have been happy with the first at my ability haha

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I appreciate it

I must admit it does look better

First Name
Robert
Nice re do Alan and really like all the extra equip on board which looks fab too. Like the camo detail too and dirty used look

Well done ( really nice finish )

Regards

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers rob I think I'm about due to tackle a tank next

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Al, like how you have developed this over time regarding colours, shows that a made model can be faffed with. I do like the additions of the equipment, gives it more purpose.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Nice one Al, like how you have developed this over time regarding colours, shows that a made model can be faffed with. I do like the additions of the equipment, gives it more purpose.
Cheers mate you'd never know it was previously painted would you :smiling3:

I'm thinking of putting this with my Sd.Kfz 10 towing a Pak 40 :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
No, looks like you have originally painted it that way. Good work, will look good with other vehicles, in fact it is a must.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
No, looks like you have originally painted it that way. Good work, will look good with other vehicles, in fact it is a must.
Cheers

I also have a couple of motorbikes so I could do a little convoy scene , come to think of it with the German stuff I have got in the stash I could do a column but the would be about 6 feet long so I doubt I would get that finished lol