Its part of the Bismarck, honest

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Lovely work Bob.
It's not until I see this excellent build of yours with the ladders etc., that I can really appreciate just how big these capital ships were.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Lovely work Bob.
It's not until I see this excellent build of yours with the ladders etc., that I can really appreciate just how big these capital ships were.
Many thanks Ron

Sadly can only imagine watching one passing by, magnificent!
I know what you mean Ron. It needs a couple of matelots sunbathing on the roof to give it context :thumb2:
Adolf in his boxers??

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lovely work Bob.
YEA you are right Ron as ive only been over HMS VICTORY an WARRIOR an HMS DAUTLESS TYPE 45 DESTROYER an HMS BELFAST an she's big an she is only about as big as the HMS TIGER as they were an are only crusiers not battleships an the other ship ive seen in real is the USS J/F/K aircraft carrier an she was gigantictic but still not as big as USS NIMITZ as thats why i like to build my HMS TIGER in a big scale as on the water she will look also , magnificent!
ole boaty mate chris lol

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Look at what we had for the 1914 Spithead review, and then wonder where it all went! Something like twenty miles of battleship were on display then….
Seen photos Tim, just imagine seeing that and in colour

Wish someone would do more 1 350 WW1 ships, especially RN. Would love to see Iron Duke, or queen mary??

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Agree, a few 1 700 Queen lizzy, warspite in WW1 layout, apart from Dreadnought i think thats if for now, swines lol

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Yep, and Dreadnought never really figured in any actions…..and if you want Cruisers or Destroyers then start whistling!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking good Bob, though here at the Towers we are concerned that this turning to floaty things might be a complete change of direction. :crying:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looking good Bob, though here at the Towers we are concerned that this turning to floaty things might be a complete change of direction. :crying:
WELL John they say a change is good as a rest dont they so may do our ole mate Bob some good
chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Rest assured Mr 4B0, i will be boring you lot rigid with StuG builds, StuG history, StuG facts, in fact lots and lots of lovely juicy StuG's for a long time;)

Oh forgot did i mention i luv StuG's

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Rest assured Mr 4B0, i will be boring you lot rigid with StuG builds, StuG history, StuG facts, in fact lots and lots of lovely juicy StuG's for a long time;)

Oh forgot did i mention i luv StuG's
No , do you ? I'd have never guessed .:smiling3: