jagdpanter 1/72,first of many

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looking nice mo! Like your battlefield drawing it's going to be a big one even at this scale keep the pics coming

Gee

A

AJay

This is going to be exciting! :smiling3: Will be good to see this scale as well.........

M

mobear

the base for the DIO is roughly 45cm by 60cm the depth will be around 1.5cm as there will be fox holes and craters and mounds(good god what am i doing?lol

mobear

C

CDW

You're going to have an assembly line running with this lot matey. I like the idea for the dio you've given us in the drawing,

there's lots of 1/72 stuff to paint though eh, just watch you don't get fed up with repetitive stuff .... i've not touched my Boer war dio for a while ... got 80 out of 140 figures painted (most of them stuck in situ on a 2ftx2ft base) then gave up before i went mad :smiling3:

M

mobear

okay small update to jagdpanther this is main camo but will be white washed and weathered and chipped,i put on tracks also flippin heck what the @£%*& View attachment 44840View attachment 44841View attachment 44842View attachment 44843View attachment 44844

also today i recieved in the post 2 sherman m4s and 2 panther 4s,just waiting on the tiger2 and another sherman with pe pack

mobear

View attachment 47996

View attachment 47997

View attachment 47998

View attachment 47999

View attachment 48000

main camo (2).jpg

main camo (3).jpg

main camo (4).jpg

main camo (5).jpg

main camo (6).jpg

First Name
Aaron
OMG how the f did i miss this.lol Epic.

First Name
Aaron
Thats one dirty tank killer youve got there Ole. Nice.

B

Buttonman

Can't wait to see this Ole, Nice work on the little tank there my favorite, chipping in such a small scale is hard to no when to stop.

Any who good luck with the dio

Martin

M

mobear

i put together 5 more tanks still three to go but pics of where they are at now View attachment 44955 1 tiger, 4 sherman,still waiting on a tiger coming,jagd done still needing pin wash on this one,still no figures yet,and working out fox holes,ridges,and triage area plus 1 jeep.Now i know why people enjoy model making lol

mobear

View attachment 48104

DSCF0012.jpg

B

Buttonman

You been sampling too much of your own product Ole? nice work tho can't wait to see the scenery.

Martin

First Name
Aaron
Ardennes Offensive v PanzerArmee Order of Battle 8[1]

29740876 the Ardennes Offensive v PanzerArmee Order of Battle 8[1]

Order of Battle the Ardennes Offensive I Armee VII Armee[1]

39448148 Order of Battle the Ardennes Offensive I Armee VII Armee[1]

M

mobear

thnx aaron it helps in some ways,but is there any visual references on the allies as to how they were postioned in the forest,i have new pics from people but not pics from the time,the new pics show how foxholes looked,and thats about it lol

mobear