John's Godfather figure sculpt

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
I so wish i could sculpt stuff as good as this, mine would probably end up looking like mr blobby sitting on a bar stool..

as the rest of the guys have said, that's an excellent sculpt, and you instantly recognise who it is... :thumb2:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sculpting figures (especially the likeness of a particular person) is an incredibly difficult skill. I think you’ve done an amazing job on Young Michael Corleone as he ascends to his father’s throne. The pose is iconic and I think you’ve captured it perfectly.
Excellent job John - the sculpt is terrific.
Paul

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Mr. B, you have really outdone yourself with this classic!!! Sorry I missed the start, but the end result is stunning!!! Maybe you should make a little scene with Marlon behind him, looking forward too. A man with your talents could make it work, I'm sure......

Prost
Allen

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
I remember it well John and it was a build one can't easily forget either!!! Thanks for the memory Sir!!! They look fantastic together...

Prost
Allen

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Wow Mr. B, you have really outdone yourself with this classic!!! Sorry I missed the start, but the end result is stunning!!! Maybe you should make a little scene with Marlon behind him, looking forward too. A man with your talents could make it work, I'm sure......

Prost
Allen
Wow and Ouch! For a brief moment I thought you said '... you could make a little scene with Matron behind him ... (Oh, be still my fluttering heart!)
Steve :dizzy:

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
John, I think your Michael has an even more threatening expression than that of Al Pacino's character. Considering the job Mr. Corleone chose to make ends meet I think yours is more "spot on". :thumb2:
Wonderful sculpting and nice painting too.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
I can’t say Impressive that would be a understatement John. Nicely executed.