Vajled

New project paralel with Ju-188 and Fokker D.VII

Great plane and kit...

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

Cockpit is finished...

Only need to add rear gunner ammunition boxes and belt and of course glue it all into fuselage :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman

A

andyrobs

Morning Roman, another top quality build in the making mate!!!! If we had an award for modeller of the year you'd definately get my vote!!!!!:no1:

Cheers, Andrew

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Hi Roman, nice looking office.

Quick question, are you using pale blue for highlighting, because in image 2 of post 2 some of the boxes have a blue sheen, or is it just the way my screen is showing the pictures.

Looking great so far.

Tony.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I think that is the metal under painting that is showing and reflecting the light Tony.

Roman, this cock pit is looking sweet. The 87 is one of the few German aircraft that could tempt me, but never been in the shop at the same time as me.

Watching with interest.

Ian M

V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

@Tony - I think is only reflection of light... mybe MIG wash do that reflection

Roman

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
That office is outstanding Roman your modelling skills only get better with every build you make. I'm looking forward to the finished Stuka.

Vaughan

V

Vajled

cockpit is glued into fuselage :smiling3:

I have little trouble with it, fit is not perfect as I asume it will be, but everything is on they own place :smiling3:

I dont know, the sides of cockpit are not so tight till side walls of fuselage... Probably must gle them to they be fixed on the wals...

Does anyone know about that problem in the build?

Cheers

Roman

T

treyzx10r

Another class build coming along from Vajled Heavy Industries! Looking great Roman!

K

kelvgood

That's the standard to aim for, looking forward in finding and seeing more of your work

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looking good Roman. Just a thought, I might be wrong, but maybe that gap between the cockpit wall and fuselage makes a rail gap for the sliding canopy?

V

Vajled

\ said:
Looking good Roman. Just a thought, I might be wrong, but maybe that gap between the cockpit wall and fuselage makes a rail gap for the sliding canopy?
thx guys

Thats good thinking Joe, something similar was on my mind and because that I dint push on force to glue them on the fuselage walls... Will see during the build, easily after can glue it if is necesery

Thx and cheers all

Roman

T

tecdes

Very nice Roman as usual just how do you do it ?

Just finished a book written by Churchill's envoy to the French Cabinet at the time of the German invasion of France (WW11).

The envoy Gen. Spears & MP heard of the continued fear the Stuka put into the French soldiers affecting their performance that horrible high pitched siren noise.

He went off consulted a French Psychiatrist who simply advised wax pelts in the ears. Spears informed the Minister of Munitions Dautry. What happened after that I have no idea.

Laurie

B

Buttonman

hope your feeling ok I had trouble sticking the cockpit into the fuse

Stay safe

Martin

First Name
Michael
Hi Roman, great stuff again. I think you'll find that the double side wall to the fuse is for the sliding canopy, one piece goes on the inside the next on the outside allowing them to slide over each other. M

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
wow the level of detail in that cock pit is quality no a plane'e but looking forward to seein this project complete

geegad

V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

after some thinking and brain workout finally I have figured out how to get canopy perfect fit :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

progress:

wings are glued

engine is finished

dry fit of engine for pic

i have noticed now I will must a little sand exhaust a little... it's visible "panel lines" on them

cheers

Roman

Last edited:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That's looking great Roman, watching this build with interest.