Ju-87 B2 Stuka (Italeri, 1/48)

M

mobear

engine looks wonderful roman,maybe go for a little leakage that would be good lol

mobear

V

Vajled

ok... my decision is to make closed engine...

engine is painted and gloss is on, also as prop.

tomorow will put decals (if any of them go) and made wash

I decided to these steps because I have great fit of engine and fuselage

Cheers

Roman

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Coming along nicely, Roman.

Tony.

V

Vajled

thx Tony :smiling3:

One big dry fit to check all out...

Now is look really mean mashine and like Stuka :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman

A

AJay

That's a mean-looking Stuka, Roman! Look forward to seeing her finished.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looking great Roman, I am enjoying this build. I have a 1/72 Italeri Ju87B to make later, so this is a handy reference as well. Did you paint the main parts separately and then dry fit again to check the patterns?

A

andyrobs

All hail Lord Roman, king of modelling!!!!! Another fantastic build mate.

Cheers, Andrew

V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

@Joe - I did separated engine, rudder, wheels and elerones - of course I did them separetly because they have great fit for after and because most importaint it's mutch easier for masking without them splinter camo

And now they are dry fit just to see whole picture if I must do something more... but I see all is good

Roman

M

mobear

Roman thats really awesome,i love the way you make it look so easy,first class mate

mobear

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Roman this is looking stunning, have you used any extra parts in the cockpit, like the seat belts, or were they with the kit, also I like your style of painting, very very good, looking forward to seeing this finished

V

Vajled

thx all :smiling3:

@chameleon - PE set is came with model, and seat belts and pilot instrument panel in the cockpit are from PE set. On the elevators these "winglets" are also PE set :smiling3:

Roman

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
thx Roman never made an italia kit, let me know what you think to them, currently making 3 eduard profi kits

V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

@chameleon - I agree with you... Italeri have great kits, but also somethimes awfull... :smiling3: Same about cars, hehehhee only motorbikes are good :P

decaling is under the way... I see cross on the sides of fuselages are odd... on instruction sheet says white line goes under first aid box and sign, but when is underside it's to low... I have notice that other kit decals have mutch thinner white line on the cross and therefore go without any problem under first aid sign...

I have put decals best what I can

Cheers

Roman

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great work as ever Roman, and probably my favourite German aircraft. The stuka has great unique looks.

V

Vajled

thx guys...

I have doubt that Italeri instruction sheet is wrong...

I was paint it with RLM70/71/65... and how they presents RLM70 is dark green first color on the left wing???

Some coleagues says that there must be RLM71 insted RLM70 and seems like Italeri mixed up colors?

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

I have sprayed RLM70 Black Green from Vallejo on this blue marked panels and prop are the same used color...

On prop I didnt use any primer and looks mutch greener and darker tjhan same color testors and Vallejo on marked blue panels...

Mybe because primer under it?

Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

#$%&/&%$#$%&/(

uffffffffffffffffffff

Cheers

Roman