Ju88-4 Pro-Modeller 1/48

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great work with the airbrush trey, its a very difficult thing to do but youve made it look easy , cheers tony

C

Caledonia

I think we will have to rename you Leonardo due to your mastery of the airbrush, fabulous camo. Cheers Derek

T

treyzx10r

Thanks everyone you're all way too kind! I really appreciate the support!I had a nightmare decal session, they were literaly falling apart on me. I was able to spray some decal bonder and save the bulk of them ,but I had to hand paint in a lot of details and a complete letter B on the port side. The F letters were ruined so I used the C's ,do'nt know if there was a B3+CL in KG54 but for this build its close enough for me. I also sprayed some weathering and dullcote now all that remains are the odd fidly bits. On a positive note the canopy mask came off clean and crisp.

thanks for looking ,cheers Trey

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
:respect1:

That is a real beaut of a paint job! I really must get it together and have a go at one of these schemes!!

Five big fat shiny stars!

Ian M

K

Kressy13

WOW. That is truly awesome mate. Love the paintwork and the weathering looks great. Top work.

C

Caledonia

Truly outstanding Trey, one of the most difficult paint jobs I have ever seen. You must be really proud of this one. Cheers Derek

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Trey another masterpiece in the making. looking forward to final photos.

Vaughan

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
That looks brilliant. Nice to see the cockpit is still very visible. Great job.

Colin M..

A

AJay

WOW! This is awesome, Trey. The cockpit details are super, as is everything on this. Did you a/b the camo free-hand? If so, what pressure did you use? 5 big ones from me!

T

treyzx10r

Thanks again for all the very generous compliments everyone,Alex I really do'nt know the pressure settings I always shoot by ear and feel. If I had to venture a geuss it was'nt over 10psi.I'm closing in on the fiddly bits,just have some Mast wiring and a few minor tweaks. I'm so ready to have this done and move on to something a little less involved for the next build!

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Thats a first rate Ju 88 Trey. A beautiful build and paint job all round.

5 well earned stars sir.

Tony.

M

mobear

absolutely fantastic build there,loving the colours and detailing 5*s from me also

mobear

S

Saber

That is magnificant! I feel inspired

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

B

beav1013

just saw this stunner. amazing dedication, all around skill and paint job. truly an amazing piece of art.