KV-2

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
ive finished this build for group build on another site thought i would share the finished thing with you lads as well

thanks for looking in

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers paul thank for your kind comment

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is superb....... Just the right of weathering ........... The KV2 was a little spartan on the detail. Rather more purposeful than pretty ....... But you've brought out what detail there is superbly .......... 5 big stars from me matey.

Peter

T

treyzx10r

John looks like a proper used bit of Armor,love the weathering. Never seen that big turret before either it really adds a unique look to the subject. Very nicely done Sir!!!

P

Polux

Very nice tank John.

The color modulation and the weathering is very fine. I suppose it's not an easy tank with this turret, but you give an excellent general view at all the set. Fantastic work!

Cheers. Polux

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
thanks lads for you encouragement it makes it all worth it its nice to share with fellow people who love this hobby

S

SgtSchlitz

Simply outstanding! Love this tank even though it didn't quite pan out.

A

AVB99

Superb weathering. It seems to me that knowing when to stop must be the secret. Stunning work sir!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
thanks lads for dropping by and leaving all your very kind comments and aaran the kit is a trumpeter very basic but falls together

P

Polux

\ said:
thanks lads for dropping by and leaving all your very kind comments and aaran the kit is a trumpeter very basic but falls together
Hi John......I was thinking (be careful :smiling3: ), which is your next model? You have them in secret....and then surprise all us with this beautiful pearls ... ;)

:smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: ....Hope you understand I must to try my friend!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

But always I will respect the profesional secret.... ;)

First Name
Aaron
I have a trumpeter kv1,and from my inspections it seems nice.Is there a build log for your kv?