KV-2

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Hi John......I was thinking (be careful :smiling3: ), which is your next model? You have them in secret....and then surprise all us with this beautiful pearls ... ;) :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: ....Hope you understand I must to try my friend!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

But always I will respect the profesional secret.... ;)
cheers buddy ive got a panzer IV underway haven't got much done on it just came back from my stag do and im all kind of messed up..will post some pictures some my friend and get some more pics of your secret trip it is stunning what you've done

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
I have a trumpeter kv1,and from my inspections it seems nice.Is there a build log for your kv?
there is a very small build bud it was such a good kite it was built before i new it i think it is under construction section

and thanks for your kind comments

P

Polux

\ said:
cheers buddy ive got a panzer IV underway haven't got much done on it just came back from my stag do and im all kind of messed up..will post some pictures some my friend and get some more pics of your secret trip it is stunning what you've done
Thanks John for your reply!

Hope you can excuse my coriousity....

I wish to see this P.IV soon ;)

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
anytime buddy..and i will get them up soon mucker

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Brilliantly done sir, just enough weathering to make it look used without overdoing it.

Tony

First Name
Gregg
The paint is just amazing, this would look great in a dio!

Gregg

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Now that, I would love to have in my collection. Great work John, love to see a nice KV and this is no exception mate. (Just found the likey button lol)

Have fun, John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers lads for all your kind comments it is much appreciated...thank you very much

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi john , just seen this one , i love it ! A typical bit of soviet design , blunt and to the point!! Not the most aesthetically pleasing tank (ooh , big words!) but I bet it packed a punch! Superb job on the paint and weathering , great build mate , cheers tony

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Wow, another "block house" on tracks!! ;)

At least the Russians made the turret turn!:rolleyes:

Great finish!:cool::cool:

Outstanding! The minimal weathering looks superb.

This picture shows the tracks superbly done....with silver chipping and the rust is so real.

On the front section of the hull, the chipped paint is so finely done that it gradually and randomly reveal the hull's oxidized metal.

Love it !!! My inspiration to restart some of my stalled work.

SAM_2561_zps6a3417c9.jpg

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Thank you so very much for all your new comments this is a old build a blast from the past..and Ryan this was a hobby boss kit cheap as chips but one of the easiest and most enjoyable build and I'm glad u like it