Lucy's Completed WRC Fiesta

D

dougie

*Finally we have come to a close on this model! Thanks for all the nice comments and support given to Lucy in the Build threads - I really appreciate it and so does Lucy! I havehelped out here and there - I sprayed the body and did most of the gluing, believe it or not she did almost all of the decals on one side of the car and some on the back and front, I just guided her and held the car while we pushed them around into place which took time but resulted in most of them being pretty well placed!*

Thank you for saying nice comments (and funny comments about start wars). The model is finished (apart from a small bit of clear paint to do) I learned to be more patient because daddy had to do things like get paint and get scissors and cut things. Sometimes I got paint on the wrong bits of the car! Today we are finished and we hope you like my pictures!

next up is a painted Minion and I have a small Cutty Sark and a Mini Cooper WRC as well

Lucy

View media item 8408View media item 8409View media item 8410View media item 8411

J

jono

\ said:
*Finally we have come to a close on this model! Thanks for all the nice comments and support given to Lucy in the Build threads - I really appreciate it and so does Lucy! I havehelped out here and there - I sprayed the body and did most of the gluing, believe it or not she did almost all of the decals on one side of the car and some on the back and front, I just guided her and held the car while we pushed them around into place which took time but resulted in most of them being pretty well placed!*
Thank you for saying nice comments (and funny comments about start wars). The model is finished (apart from a small bit of clear paint to do) I learned to be more patient because daddy had to do things like get paint and get scissors and cut things. Sometimes I got paint on the wrong bits of the car! Today we are finished and we hope you like my pictures!

next up is a painted Minion and I have a small Cutty Sark and a Mini Cooper WRC as well

Lucy

View media item 8408View media item 8409View media item 8410View media item 8411
Well done to Both Lucy! & Dad on the joint effort of a great looking Rally Car.. :cool::cool::cool:.

John.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I think that looks great , I think I might get myself one:smiling3:

D

dougie

\ said:
I think that looks great , I think I might get myself one:smiling3:
Good fun, has body fit issues once roll cage in, but of adjustment will probably sort it easy. Cheap as chips too

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic job Lucy , it looks brilliant, the mini is going to look great next to it , tony

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Good fun, has body fit issues once roll cage in, but of adjustment will probably sort it easy. Cheap as chips too
Thanks for that Doug , I might not do it as a rally car I might build it and the fester sport with the gt 40 strips down the body :D

D

dougie

\ said:
Thanks for that Doug , I might not do it as a rally car I might build it and the fester sport with the gt 40 strips down the body :D
Cool, like stripes. Keep us posted!

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Well done Lucy. That is a really great job on the Fiesta ........ I really do like it a lot. Thanks for sharing it. :smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great looking fiesta and great teamwork well done Lucy and Dad.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Well done Lucy! Great build and you even let your Dad help...that's nice :D

D

dougie

\ said:
Well done Lucy! Great build and you even let your Dad help...that's nice :D
Reminds me of the scene in the simpsons where Ralf is eating the glue stick... :eek::oops:

Cheers for the comments, I will pass them on!

I'm off to Shetland for a week or so, soon after I get back Lucy will hopefully be joined by a healthy brother or sister (her first sibling) so I have no idea when the 2 of us will get on to our next build. :sad:

D

Deleted member 3568

I wish mine turned out so well, can I hire you out Lucy to help with my Honda motorcycle build. Great build look forward to your next.

D

dougie

\ said:
I wish mine turned out so well, can I hire you out Lucy to help with my Honda motorcycle build. Great build look forward to your next.
Cheers, yeah she is quite expensive though and I think you have to sit through a Tinkerbell DVD induction video

D

dougie

\ said:
Terrific!!!
Very well done ;)

Ps: the photos are great as well :smiling3:
Thanks Polux,

Lucy helped take them but they are just from the work phone. When she is old enough I will teach her how to use the SLR... I think we are a while away though!

D

Deleted member 3568

I just watched tinkerbel the neverbeast does that count.

S

steve scan

Very well done Lucy truthfully better than I have ever done with a car, :smiling3: