M3A1 BY ILOVE KITS IN 1/35 SCALE LEND LEASE DIORAMA

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
The pour was a success, having done every thing as per the instructions per the manufacturer and not rushed.
Still need to do the movement , that will be when the gel is delivered.

The only dust is loose that you can see on the front of the tank, i'd been sanding the veneer edge.

Figures have had some work done, will need a lot more, but happy this time. :nerd:

View attachment 509728View attachment 509731View attachment 509732View attachment 509730
figures, happy overall but need more work done. View attachment 509733View attachment 509734View attachment 509735View attachment 509736View attachment 509737

View attachment 509738

Working on the skin, done the dark 1st coat and part 2 nd. Will re do the bread bags as the shadow has come out more blue grey, back to deck tan I think.
Thanks for looking in, comments welcome .

JR
It’s all good JR. I really like the water pic.

Reactions: JR

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
The water looks great John, I like the foliage floating in the water, looks as if it was torn up by the tank.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Wobble
Those figures look so much better, a big improvement. Pleased the water pour went as expected and it looks like a disturbed river bed should with the sediment floating away.
Looking forward to more..
Wibble.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well it really looks very realistic as usual very well done Tovarich :smiling3: :smiling3:
Thanks Greg.:thumb2:
I'd say that is a galloping success. Figures coming on a treat. This is definitely heading to be a superb Dio.
Very kind of you to say Jim, really enjoying the figures.

John this is looking the nuts mate.
Thanks Paul .

It’s all good JR. I really like the water pic.
Thanks Lee, now seems worth all the hassle on the prep as It didn't leak . There's more to come on the water , think you will enjoy the next part.
The water looks great John, I like the foliage floating in the water, looks as if it was torn up by the tank.
Thanks Graeme, I'd kept some loose leaves back and dropped them onto the resin, and it gave the right look .

Fantastic work John! The plants, the water, the tank - just great.
Many thanks Andreas.:thumb2:
Superb stuff John, keep it coming
Will do Neil, glad you approve .
Wobble
Those figures look so much better, a big improvement. Pleased the water pour went as expected and it looks like a disturbed river bed should with the sediment floating away.
Looking forward to more..
Wibble.
Wibble, yes I agree , now I've found the glaze method , although time consuming it works so well, and keeps the detail . Working on the entry into the river. More soon !
Wobble.

This is just amazing.. wow, love it!
Very kind of you to say Steve. Seems like it's taken a long time to get to this finish .
Thanks for those comments, just gives a push to do better .:nerd::thumb2:

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
Superb work JR, the water came out really well - you must be well pleased. The figures are looking great also.

So the bucket did it's job then?

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Good evening plastic pickers, well another beautiful day here in South Lincs, no doubt it will rain tomorrow as I'm due to go gardening :unamused:

Spent a lot of time painting the smallest of kit on the figures, no skin tones done yet so ignore .

2022_8.jpg2022_9.jpg
Still more cleaning up and the odd touch up but getting there.

JR

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Afternoon Mr Race,
The figures are looking very good as does the M3 and ground work….i reckon this one will be another good ‘un :smiling4:

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The figures are coming on very nicely, John. They will be a great complement to the rest of the dio.
John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Awesome work,,,Absolutely looking to Getting the dogs on this one…well done JR
Thanks Joe, it might when I get my order through from the shop. I ordered on the 24 and have heard nothing :crying: the only reply I've is from. PAYPAL .

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Good evening plastic pickers, well another beautiful day here in South Lincs, no doubt it will rain tomorrow as I'm due to go gardening :unamused:

Spent a lot of time painting the smallest of kit on the figures, no skin tones done yet so ignore .

View attachment 509964View attachment 509965
Still more cleaning up and the odd touch up but getting there.

JR
Very impressive JR as always