MACV SOG diorama

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Ok Greg,

I have missed a lot of this and am playing catch up. Your scratch work is astonishing as always and the attention to detail is awesome too. I love every bit of it...……..

I do have a question about the pilot figures 1 page back...What is the one on the left doing with his hand between his legs??? Looks like he is having fun with Mr. Happy there...………….....

Bleib Gesund
Allen

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Ok Greg,

I have missed a lot of this and am playing catch up. Your scratch work is astonishing as always and the attention to detail is awesome too. I love every bit of it...……..

I do have a question about the pilot figures 1 page back...What is the one on the left doing with his hand between his legs??? Looks like he is having fun with Mr. Happy there...………….....

Bleib Gesund
Allen
Thanks Allen for your comment...and...well he will hold the cloche.... (well he is in the cock..pit....) (sorry that was easy)...:smiling6::smiling6::smiling5::smiling5::smiling5: .... stay safe you too

D

Deleted member 6559

Before this thread takes a further turn for the worse (ahem, Mr Dewire) my compliments on a fantastic engine. Beautifully done.

Road of Bones

Cat slave
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alistair
Really looking good so far Greg- I like the rope ladders, and the big canvas bundle behind the seats :thumb2:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Really looking good so far Greg- I like the rope ladders, and the big canvas bundle behind the seats :thumb2:
Thanks Alistair the big canvas is a bag that contained the McGiure Rig... that later will become the STABO rig (the team on the ground could choose "seats" or "ladders")... have a nice evening