Mc.200 Seatta (Italeri, 1/48)

V

Vajled

Ok :smiling3:

I know, I know... machine not a man who never sleep... but who can resist to models like that :smiling3:

I cant and I dont want resist a bit

LOOOL

This will be side project from Fokker and tank

Great looking kit OOB, even instruction sheet is in some kinda of 3d...

here are pics to see some details ... cant wait to start it

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

thx mobear :smiling3:

well, today progress...

cockpit glued into fuselage, dry fit of all, gluing of fuselage and makeing of engine

Cheers,

Roman

D

dubster72

That looks an interesting kit Roman, but it's been 2 days already - you're slowing up! ;)

Cheers

Patrick

V

Vajled

LOL Patrick,

:smiling3:

Have some other stuff to work at home... but tomorow I will speed up a little :smiling3:

Yes, Kit is very interesting and camo scheme are great

mine will be this one:

Cheers,

ROman

Last edited:
T

treyzx10r

Outstanding office Roman ,the detail is top notch,looking forward to seeing more!

D

dubster72

Now that's a complicated camo scheme! But I've no doubt you'll manage it ;)

Cheers

Patrick

C

CDW

Certainly looks a hard scheme to tackle, i'm sure you'll manage though .... as usual :smiling3:

B

Buttonman

Really nice build so far Roman, You just seem to fly through them, Am still struggling with my 190 and you've finished 3 planes.

Cheers

Martin

M

mobear

i`m in love with that camo roman,pilots must have been colour blind lol

mobear

V

Vajled

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just found my first model from 2 yrs ago :P

hehehehhehehee

please dont laught... never finished... painted with totally wrong colors... half with AB (these revell AB who have air from bottle) and half with ordinary brush without any thinners... LOOOL

LOOOOL

M

mobear

Roman i cant believe you did this!you can definetly see the vaste improvement,you`re now like a demigod at paint schemes lol

mobear

ps thnx for pic

V

Vajled

\ said:
Roman i cant believe you did this!you can definetly see the vaste improvement,you`re now like a demigod at paint schemes lolmobear

ps thnx for pic
thx mobear :smiling3:

what I can say... work... work...work...

every next will be better and better...

and thats the formula :smiling3:

Roman

M

mobear

and its working i see the difference with mine also,from the 1st spit i posted on here,which is now in my crash dio painted in proper colours and decals on the right way,plus the bit of weathering,mostly thnx to the guys on this forum

mobear

OH thnx for the invite to WSM

V

Vajled

\ said:
and its working i see the difference with mine also,from the 1st spit i posted on here,which is now in my crash dio painted in proper colours and decals on the right way,plus the bit of weathering,mostly thnx to the guys on this forummobear

OH thnx for the invite to WSM
thx you for responding to invitation :smiling3:

R.

V

Vajled

engine, engine cowel, prop are finished with base painting... of course still to do coat of gloss, decals, panel wash, weathering...

Fuselage and wing are glued, only gap what I see is under on the belly and must check out these joints of the wings and fuselage, mybe little here of filling...

Roman

M

mobear

love that front end roman,and i see what you mean about slight gap eek

mobear

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Another nice one in the pipeline Roman.

Think I built one of these many moons ago, I think, the memory fades after so many years.

And thank you for the invite to WSM.

Tony.