Mc.200 Seatta (Italeri, 1/48)

M

mobear

hey roman do you spray the highlighting shadow with a different sort of paint or use the same kind?nice job though real nice

mobear

V

Vajled

\ said:
hey roman do you spray the highlighting shadow with a different sort of paint or use the same kind?nice job though real nicemobear
acrilyc paint are booth... preshade is black italeri and this one is olive green from revell

PHASE 2

Roman

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Outstanding Roman I don't know how I missed this one it's only a couple of days since I last looked at the forum. If I'd had left it any longer I would have missed the build completely! What can I say the office is fantastic and the camo is coming along a treat. Your builds get better with every build. Well done.

Vaughan

A

andyrobs

Hi Roman, yet another top quality build mate, great looking camo!!!

Cheers, Andrew

M

mobear

thnx for the headsup roman,gives it a nice look,just waiting for part 3 of the paint job lol:emo12:

mobear

D

dubster72

That camo pattern looks really nice, I may have to nick it for my Jagdpanzer!

Cheers

Patrick

V

Vajled

And Phase 3 :smiling3:

thx guys

here is another spots, brown one... generally this is it...

what do you think?

I only know that these Italian camo was doned by someone really "high"

And another thing, now must put my hand ito some ice, dont feel fist at all

ROman

M

mobear

now thats lovely camo roman,call u cool hand from now on lol

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one Roman. You did it free hand? I would of gone amok with the blue tac.

Ian M

V

Vajled

\ said:
Nice one Roman. You did it free hand? I would of gone amok with the blue tac. Ian M
thx guys, glad you like it

yes Ian all it's freehand, blue tack is not my friend , LOOL

everytime gone wrong with it

Roman

V

Vajled

ok guys,

I have a BIG problem... I dont know why it's happening but on this kit and I think on Antonov An-2 I have similar problem...

When I try to mask something with Tamiya tape, and after I paint when I pulling off the tape... tape stripp color til plastic?

Same happened here.

I have masked arround the white strip on the fuselage, paint white strip and when I pull off tape almost on every contact of tape to fuselage, paint till plastic go off.

After that I have decided to wash all paint from the model and do it again.

Current phase is primer, preshade and underside painted in grey-blue. Now I will paint oilive green and after camo.

I decided to that meassure because I want to wash again plastic (probably there is a problem, plastic wasnt washed good enought) because I didnt do that on Antonov (specific build and because preinstaled slings on the wings) and when I was to try fixit, also masked good parts and stripping countinued again and again and again...

Sizif job, LOL

And here is good school... Dont wash once... wash it twice :smiling3:

See you afternoon at same point where I stopped before but with white strip over the fuselage and ready for gloss :smiling3:

Cheers all,

ROman

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
OUCH! what a shame roman , all that great work , washed off. Do you use a primer at all? I find that the paint sticks a lot better to this than the bare plastic. Looking forward to seeing the Mark 2 version! cheers tony