Mc.200 Seatta (Italeri, 1/48)

A

andygh

Glad you got that sorted, looking good now. That cammo scheme is lovely

D

dubster72

Could just be my eyes, but the brown looks a little darker, more chocolate now? Personally I think that's better, more of a contrast with the other two.

Impressive save from near disaster Roman!

Cheers

Patrick

V

Vajled

\ said:
Could just be my eyes, but the brown looks a little darker, more chocolate now? Personally I think that's better, more of a contrast with the other two.Impressive save from near disaster Roman!

Cheers

Patrick
thx guys,

@Patrick - color is same, infact is Leather from Revell - nice dark brown color

mybe is only matter of light during takeing picture

Roman

V

Vajled

\ said:
how do you get the decals to sit so nice?mobear
I'm using gunze setter and softer... for now only setter and I think will no need for softer...

1. decal into water

2. with brush put coat of water to place where decal goes (water from cup where decals are)

3. put decal on model and with fingers put it on position, if i need little corrections of position I usually with sclapel or toothpick move little arround until I'm sadisfied

4. For me very importaint step... With brush what is all time in water with decals, wet brush... i'm easy going in all directions on the decal... up down, right left... etc... and if decal is over some panel, I'm folowing panel line with brush on the decal...

5. Dry it with cotton

6. also with brush (same procedure like water wet brush) go arround in all direction with setter

7. after setter doned work on the decal, if is needed one more repeat step 6

8. and last thing, only if is needed same procedure like brush and setter, do again with softer

:smiling3:

Cheers,

Roman

V

Vajled

and decaling is finished, hope they will be no silvering and they are all set well...

now coat of gloss, then panel wash and little weathering...

tomorow is in finished gallery

Cheers,

Roman