Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking fwd to how you do the tail, the kit was a nightmare

Neo

First Name
Artyom
After a little pause I have continued my work. Chassis has been installed but I didn't glue it. Tracks from Masterclub are good. I used wire to assemble them. As usual. Some moments disappointed me. Tracks are too close to rear fenders. I can't deal with it unfortunately. Too late for it. And this is strange because all hull dimensions were stayed as they are.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Artyom

You really are an absolute genius at the sort of upgrade!! Simply outstanding!!

ATB

Andrew

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It's what we've come to expect from you now Artyon .
Still looking FWD to see how you tackle that rear frame .

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you,friends! I am very pleased. In true i am very tired of this project. I don't know whats wrong,but I don't feel drive like on British cruisers on this tank. Of course I will finish this tiny tank and will back for A30 to get rest :rolling: :smiling4:

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Thank you,friends! I am very pleased. In true i am very tired of this project. I don't know whats wrong,but I don't feel drive like on British cruisers on this tank. Of course I will finish this tiny tank and will back for A30 to get rest :rolling: :smiling4:
Some motivational stuff :tongue-out3: :
Sisifo 2a.jpg

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Looking very good Artyom, all the upgrades have made a huge difference.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you for your support! Well I have an idea. Maybe I should buy another kit an build OOTB and than make them stand together on photos. Here in Russia I have some haters who don't know anything about what I am building but always say that I am a cheater and do modifications not to improve the kit and make it closer to real tank. Amazing. So I am thinking about it. Perhaps such thing will be interesting for you etc.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Thank you for your support! Well I have an idea. Maybe I should buy another kit an build OOTB and than make them stand together on photos. Here in Russia I have some haters who don't know anything about what I am building but always say that I am a cheater and do modifications not to improve the kit and make it closer to real tank. Amazing. So I am thinking about it. Perhaps such thing will be interesting for you etc.
Really.... But that is bonkers. There is a limit to the skills, time and patience I have, plus because they're primarily done for wargaming I am willing to accept that my kits are not going to be super accurate and I'm happy with that. But to criticise someone for taking the time to turn a kit into something VERY close to the real thing is ridiculous.

Please keep doing what you're doing it is stunning. That said I did think only the other day that it might different for you to do something OOTB.

ATB.

Andrew

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Well I have an idea.
Do it. If you build it straight out of the box and don’t paint it, it won’t take long and should serve as a real eye-opener for how much you improved the kit.

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Haters?:sick: ... If I was you, Neo, I would simply leave any real or virtual place with such an attendance.
Life's too short to loose time with haters and a social network isn't life.
In other words: please, go on with you fantastic modeling!:thumb2:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Artyom
Well I think your work is amazing. A real inspiration so keep modelling just as you are.
Jim