MS-1 (T-18)

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Thank you for your support! Well I have an idea. Maybe I should buy another kit an build OOTB and than make them stand together on photos. Here in Russia I have some haters who don't know anything about what I am building but always say that I am a cheater and do modifications not to improve the kit and make it closer to real tank. Amazing. So I am thinking about it. Perhaps such thing will be interesting for you etc.
Jealousy takes many forms Neo, all of them nasty! Build for you! We recognise the skill and knowledge you employ. If they don't, then that’s their problem, not yours!

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you friends! You are very kind to my. I always work in my manner. I love what I am doing. I always try to be opened for criticism when it's confirmed with facts and photos. Sometimes people are very rude and modelers are not exception. Probably it's a part of our hobby.

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
If I'm allowed to be critical, being rude is not a part of our hobby, is a part of their lack of education ("nekulturny" I think can describe that kind of people).

Go on and don't bother. :smiling: Modelling is fun and taking fun seriously does not mean becoming an uncouth troublemaker.:thumb2:
Again, my full sympathy and support.:thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
This is why this forum is the best , we won't stand for insults from people that are just out to be unkind.
You post on here Neo and ignore the critics that probably can't even model .

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Artyom, your work is superb, you seem to enjoy what you do, so why change it? Ignore the haters, they're ignorant!

Reactions: Neo

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Some more WIP. Now with signal horn. There were two types. And they had different fixators.

Early type.

Late type.

Hybrid with late tracks and early horn.

And to my mind late tanks has bigger front light than early variants. But I am not sure. That's why I made two variants.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Artyom wow ! superb detailing.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Absolutely gorgeous Artyom. Totally spellbinding :surprised: