Muddy Plains

J

John Rixon

Large paintbrush, attached to plugs using hot glue gun, won't be to many. Weekend job

Run that by me again? It looks brilliant, could you go into a little more detail on this please, Steve? That looks the perfect platform for displaying a tank, I want to make one now!

J

John Rixon

Brilliant! What about those little clumps of grass - same stuff?

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thanks Steve, will order a pack, they look so real!

And so easy to use, literally peel of the backing, press onto groundwork, blend in with mud, earth whatever, or add a bit of white glue round the edges and sprinkle on some 'grass', in the box they came in all different sizes and shapes, from teeny clumps to whole strips. Very Versatile.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
And it's outta the park!! B| O.o

Great work on the mud! :x

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
a light dusting of snow fell on the Plains overnight, manly thawed by sun up;

G17_2862.jpgG17_2866.jpgG17_2869.jpgG17_2870.jpgG17_2875.jpgG17_2878.jpgG17_2880.jpg

Used the excellent 'snow' from Precision Ice and Snow, which is available here -  http://www.precisioniceandsnow.com/ Great company to deal with, fast delivery and a great product as well.  Just a couple of edges to tidy up and all done. Apologies for the number of shots :smiling:

G17_2876.jpg

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Now look what you've done! I'm going to have to make a base for my STuG now - and see if I can get it anywhere nearly as good as this!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
grand job your doing on this base Steve,liking the look of it,the sprinkle of snow is looking good, :D

will have a look at the link as well,thank you for shearing,

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Now look what you've done! I'm going to have to make a base for my STuG now - and see if I can get it anywhere nearly as good as this!

Lol, sure you will do just grand, thanks for the kind words  :D

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
grand job your doing on this base Steve,liking the look of it,the sprinkle of snow is looking good, :D

will have a look at the link as well,thank you for shearing,

Cheers Moni, snow looks better now its had time to settle, son commented on how you can see it sparkle

S

steve5

just caught up with this build steve , very nice indeed , I've just ordered a couple of tank's myself .{never done one before } , I might have to pick your brain's a bit on how to go about them mate .