My first build in 22 years...be gentle with me...

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Lovely looking 109f danny and the figures of HJM and crew are excellent too. Have a good play with the airbrush , its a very useful tool, as for which is best, there are things a brush cant do ,and there are things an airbrush cant do , so a mixture of both is ideal, cheers tony

D

Danny

After playing with the AB today I agree Tony. Last time I used an air brush they were all jar, syphon fed and outside mixers....things have come on quite a bit methinks, cheers

Regards Danny

O

Oily

\ said:
Hi Darren, sorry missed replying to your post...I bought the AB602 complete airbrush Deal (Cheap & Cheerfull, I expect to be doing most of my work by brush anyway)...Just arrived, first impressions are that its seems to be well built.. I will have a play with it later and let you know what I think..Regards Danny
No worries Danny,that set up looks good!

S

Saber

Thats a lovely model and the figures really set it off. Great job. :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

M

Mustang69

\ said:
....Save the AB for body paint in the studio...... OK you got my attention lolThat is one very tidy bit of work. Nice one.

Two headed sheep... I can see more practicalities in eight legged ones. Just think of all those legs of lamb...Hmmmm.

Ian M
Thanks for that thought - I choked on my ciggi laughing.

Have had the thought, that if I ever increased work space and got a nice 1/35 scale or bigger, I might like the idea of using AB on the body and wings, cause with that size scale, don't know if I would be able to pull off a nice constant coat with a hand brush, especially in the hot dry weather we get sometimes, paint dries so fast while I'm still busy.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
A great result. What a way to return to modeling after a little break.