New base for something , haven't decided yet!

First Name
Aaron
Fantastic, i really like your weathering on the building and road...realistic.

N

noble

i like it much better, if you like Alan if you pm me with your address i will send you a load of miniart bits e.g doors window farmes guttering and lamp posts, no charge as i have a load of the stuff in my bits crate.

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
i like it much better, if you like Alan if you pm me with your address i will send you a load of miniart bits e.g doors window farmes guttering and lamp posts, no charge as i have a load of the stuff in my bits crate.scott
Are you sure mate ? I don't like just having them for nothing , if we swap addresses I could send you somthing as gesture if nothing else :smiling3:

N

noble

Of course mate not at all i have a packing case full of the stuff i have saved over the last few years. i t will make room which i need.

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Fantastic, i really like your weathering on the building and road...realistic.
Sorry I missed your post , thanks I've added acouple more troops to it today ill put the pics up latter :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Like it Alan, action happening, a scramble to get to cover. Excellent.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Hears the last troop for this option , just got to paint the ammo case , the officer has told them to get an MG set up I. The house :smiling3: View attachment 68752

image.jpg

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
There is a lot of action there, nicely presented. I think this is a good format for you to go with. Your figures are very well painted.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks flyjoe I'm thinking of leaving it now I'll do a different one with my military. Police :smiling3: