New base for something , haven't decided yet!

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
no probs bud look forward to see what you come up with if you want leaves get a bottle of mixed herbs from the shop and ground them down and it works a treat..

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
no probs bud look forward to see what you come up with if you want leaves get a bottle of mixed herbs from the shop and ground them down and it works a treat..
Thanks for the tip , do you meen like this ? View attachment 68650

image.jpg

N

noble

Nice work mate and i do like the ground cover, great idea that might nick it if you don't mind

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Nice work mate and i do like the ground cover, great idea that might nick it if you don't mindscott
It does look good doesn't it thing is how do I stick that down without it tarnishing the paint !

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
that looks better bud looks a more natural seen..top stuff

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
that looks better bud looks a more natural seen..top stuff
I was surprised with the effect to be honest , thanks for the tip

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Late on this Alan, apologies. Looking exceptional my friend, really good. Do you have any flock grass? If so, blob some PVA inbetween the road cracks and near the edge of the step and wall, add a some grass and blow off, just a suggestion. i

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Hi Alan, late on this one mate. Looks superb so far. The figure looks really good. One suggestion is to use a blob of PVA glue and some flock grass, add the glue in a few of the road cracks, also just add a bit near the edge of the step and the wall. Top build so far.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Hi Alan, late on this one mate. Looks superb so far. The figure looks really good. One suggestion is to use a blob of PVA glue and some flock grass, add the glue in a few of the road cracks, also just add a bit near the edge of the step and the wall. Top build so far.Si:smiling3:
Cheers Si I don't have flock grad but I do have grass sheet and it molts so I should get the same effect , I might put put some in other areas as moss growing between the cracks in the slabs.

Thanks for the tips :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Cheers Si I don't have flock grad but I do have grass sheet and it molts so I should get the same effect , I might put put some in other areas as moss growing between the cracks in the slabs.Thanks for the tips :smiling3:
No probs, also if you have any old wood lollipop sticks, break down, weather and have a couple if pieces on the ground or one across the step just inside the door. I really like this dio. Got a panzer IV set of 4 figs + barricade and jerry can set, all 1/35 scale. As I am more into sunken watery items and boats may be selling this lot...not too sure.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
No probs, also if you have any old wood lollipop sticks, break down, weather and have a couple if pieces on the ground or one across the step just inside the door. I really like this dio. Got a panzer IV set of 4 figs + barricade and jerry can set, all 1/35 scale. As I am more into sunken watery items and boats may be selling this lot...not too sure.Si:smiling3:
How much you thinking of asking for them :smiling3: But I would love to see what you make of them in a build

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
How much you thinking of asking for them :smiling3: But I would love to see what you make of them in a build
No idea, the Panzer is a Academy set as are the figures the other two sets are Tamiya. I am still making my fisherman dio's at the moment, also got a Dornier 1/72 to do as a sunken relic.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
No idea, the Panzer is a Academy set as are the figures the other two sets are Tamiya. I am still making my fisherman dio's at the moment, also got a Dornier 1/72 to do as a sunken relic.Si:smiling3:
What ever you decide mate I'm happy , still I reckon you would the panzer dio justice :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I got the tank etc to have a go at something different, but my heart is with boaty things, so this lot has been sat in a cupboard lol. The boxes are opened but the contents are all still sealed in their plastic bags...had a look and but em away.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Saying that, I may not have room to put a 1/35 tank dio, running out room now lol.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...not sure, I like the idea of both lol. What you could do is see if you can get a couple civilians and a German soldier to stand at Halt section, the chain-dogs can be milling about near that with the troops and the mean looking MG42 figure ready to open fire.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm...not sure, I like the idea of both lol. What you could do is see if you can get a couple civilians and a German soldier to stand at Halt section, the chain-dogs can be milling about near that with the troops and the mean looking MG42 figure ready to open fire.Si:smiling3:
I've got a soldier who is looking at a little book like an identity card so I can do that if I can get a civilian. :smiling3:

If I do that I have the military police for that , ill do one or the other a d not combine the two :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I've got a soldier who is looking at a little book like an identity card so I can do that if I can get a civilian. :smiling3: If I do that I have the military police for that , ill do one or the other a d not combine the two :smiling3:
If you can get a civvy then try it in that setting, if you don't like it then you can use them later on in another dio. This dio is turning out to be full of options.