New boy here

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
Hello All,

I’ve just registered so thought I would say hello.
I live in Shropshire in the English Midlands and am a born again modeller . I came back to the hobby a few years ago and have dabbled in armour and ships but now mostly build aircraft.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and intend to take part in any likely group builds.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Geoff
Welcome from another Shropshire resident. This is a great forum and I am sure you'll will enjoy your time here.
Jim

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
...... and it`s a warm welcome from me too Geoff !
... Aircraft builder eh?.... well,if you want to jump right in and get heavily involved,(NO pressure at all mind:smiling:),then.......
.... Do you have a Helicopter in the stash?.... if so,there`s PLENTY of time to join in on the current Group build;),you`d be MORE than welcome mate:thumb2:,
If not,no worries,and i look forward to seeing you around the various blogs on the site:cool:,
Cheers for now,
Andy

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
And a big welcome from Germany too Geoff..........Dive in and have fun!!! That's what it's all about here..........

Prost
Allen

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
Wow!!

Thank you all for the very warm welcome.

Andy - thanks for the invite I will definitely be entering the helicopter GB as soon as I’ve finished my current 2 builds.

Dave - It was mainly 1/48 WW2 allied aircraft but I’ve been getting into more post war stuff in 1/72 recently.
I did have a hankering to try a car or two but you know the problem “so many kits so little time”.

Thank you all again.

Geoff.