SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Geoff to the happy band.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi all, I'm new here, how are you doing?
HI Max welcome to this great forum hope you will enjoy it as some great guys on here an what are your instrest planes . ships . armour or figures ?
chris b

Reactions: JR

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Late to the party again.........Welcome to the Asylum!! Some one already mentioned "Eclectic"....I'll just add Crazy to that and we've pretty much covered it! I'm looking forward to your postings and am interested in all topics so don't be shy.....questions? Just ask and above all Have Fun! :tongue-out3: ;) Rick H.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Welcome to you both. You have found a great place to be for all things model or just for some great advice and banter. I look forward to seeing you and your builds about.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
A warm welcome to you Max. We have several of your country men here.

First Name
Adrian
Hello All,

I’ve just registered so thought I would say hello.
I live in Shropshire in the English Midlands and am a born again modeller . I came back to the hobby a few years ago and have dabbled in armour and ships but now mostly build aircraft.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and intend to take part in any likely group builds.

Cheers,

Geoff.
Welcome Geoff, I'm in Telford, used to do planes tanks ships etc. Now mainly do fantasy/sci-fi figures that I print.
Enjoy your time here :smiling3:

Adrian