spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
A belated welcome to the forum from me Kevin.

I've completed a few locos on here. Mostly worn and/or rusty relics.

Enjoy your time with us and muck in!

Ron

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
No worry Mate.......Mr. Smiff was just Gaffing you a little......I'll send Matron around with his Meds and he'll be right as rain or She'll know the reason why.......
You take care Kevin ;) Rick H.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Sorry for the late reply. Due to me having treatment for cancer I get really tired but I'm here and battling on.
Yep,as Rick said,I was just pulling your leg ;) !!
Tis good to see you back,I hope you have a smoother time of it from here on :smiling3:
Andy
(P.S. It's ok Rick.... I told Matron I didn't need her,so she toddled off up to give Me.Race a surprise booster dose ;) !! )

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Yep,as Rick said,I was just pulling your leg ;) !!
Tis good to see you back,I hope you have a smoother time of it from here on :smiling3:
Andy
(P.S. It's ok Rick.... I told Matron I didn't need her,so she toddled off up to give Me.Race a surprise booster dose ;) !! )
:thinking:how long ago was that smithy an i wonder IS she still alive ? as i hav'nt seen her about an no new pics of her thank god she dint bring her big needles to see me lol :rolling: :cold-sweat::cold-sweat:
chris

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
:thinking:how long ago was that smithy an i wonder IS she still alive ? as i hav'nt seen her about an no new pics of her thank god she dint bring her big needles to see me lol :rolling: :cold-sweat::cold-sweat:
chris
Just a few hours ago Chris.....
She's fine, just a bit worn out due to being overworked lately..... It seems she's been kept busier than normal by a rather a lot of the site's rabble since the new year !! ;)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Just a few hours ago Chris.....
She's fine, just a bit worn out due to being overworked lately..... It seems she's been kept busier than normal by a rather a lot of the site's rabble since the new year !! ;)
She must be like DR'WHO then as ive seen photos of her from the 1920 ' eara on her motorbike an sidecar an she looks a tough old bird as she' still on the go so she must regenerate her life force so she can keep chaseing the rabble members on here not mentioning no names lol
chris

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
She must be like DR'WHO then as ive seen photos of her from the 1920 ' eara on her motorbike an sidecar an she looks a tough old bird as she' still on the go so she must regenerate her life force so she can keep chaseing the rabble members on here not mentioning no names lol
chris
'Rabble' Chris?
That's a sweeping statement - many of the esteemed participants on this forum have totally normal, respectable lives! Their cells wards are cleaned regularly, restraints polished or scrubbed, and meds arranged neatly on the dinner plates (and arranged by size, colour or alpha-numericaly in some instances)! Have a care Sirrah or Matron's Ninjas will come calling in the dead of night!
Steve

First Name
Kevin
Its completely fine and I know you were pulling my leg. I'm a positive person and yes the treatment does wear you down but I can access the forum and enjoy looking at some of the excellent builds.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
'Rabble' Chris?
That's a sweeping statement - many of the esteemed participants on this forum have totally normal, respectable lives! Their cells wards are cleaned regularly, restraints polished or scrubbed, and meds arranged neatly on the dinner plates (and arranged by size, colour or alpha-numericaly in some instances)! Have a care Sirrah or Matron's Ninjas will come calling in the dead of night!
Steve
:thinking: AS I SAID Steve RABBLE as im a fully paid up member an J/R IS TEAM LEADER lol:rolling::tongue-out3::tongue-out3::tongue-out3::nerd: an ive no worryies about matrons ninjas as ive got MY SNOWBALL BIG MOGGIE on guard for me to sleep soundly lol
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Its completely fine and I know you were pulling my leg. I'm a positive person and yes the treatment does wear you down but I can access the forum and enjoy looking at some of the excellent builds.

HI Kevin yes cancer is a terrible illness as my wife jen has cancer also an she has had tretment an the tabs she has to take make her tired an its in her bones now but like you Sir she is battleing along as its all you can do an we hope you feel well enough to do some builds on here as like to see them
chris an jen