Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Neal, and welcome back to the hobby, you will find plenty of youngsters of your age group on here, so do not feel alone.
Question - 'Add weight' Answer - All bribes accepted....
Mike.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
We have a sign in the hallway warning all visiters that states the pup can wipe out a small country, do you sit watching the telly wearing a gas mask....
HAHAHA Jen an i in a lift in Norwich mall with others after shoppin an well some one happend to let one go an by gum we was all lookin at each other an then we see this young lady goin red in the face by gum she could not shirnk in to the floor far enough bloomin glad when them doors opened lol
chrisb

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
No, Hobnobs make wind, you need a good Digestive, preferably the dark chocolate..... then they hear you but cannot see you.....
That's why I have a dog!! You have to blame someone or thing!!
We have a sign in the hallway warning all visiters that states the pup can wipe out a small country, do you sit watching the telly wearing a gas mask....
HAHAHA Jen an i in a lift in Norwich mall with others after shoppin an well some one happend to let one go an by gum we was all lookin at each other an then we see this young lady goin red in the face by gum she could not shirnk in to the floor far enough bloomin glad when them doors opened lol
chrisb
She hasn't let one go yet BUT - I'm sure she will. My sons Lab is a gas mask job!
Do you know why the silent ones stink to high heavens...well this is what I think, the noisy ones go over the 's..t' and the silent ones go through the 's..t'
I wonder if my daughter can make some stink bombs in her lab for me but maybe not just in case it jeopardises her cultures.

Hi Neal, what a wonderful perfumed welcome from me. :smiling6: The face mask has its uses other than airbrushing.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Do you know why the silent ones stink to high heavens...well this is what I think, the noisy ones go over the 's..t' and the silent ones go through the 's..t'
I wonder if my daughter can make some stink bombs in her lab for me but maybe not just in case it jeopardises her cultures.

Hi Neal, what a wonderful perfumed welcome from me. :smiling6: The face mask has its uses other than airbrushing.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble
It has been scientifically proven that the silent ones are for the benefit of the deaf, and the noisy ones are for the attention getters...