norwich boat day

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Lovely photos Chris, some cracking ships but of course Norfolk stands out, delighted you both had a great day out and no rain!!!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lovely photos Chris, some cracking ships but of course Norfolk stands out, delighted you both had a great day out and no rain!!!
HI Bob mate yea we had a very nice day thanks an i made a new freind who will be building a smaller tiger than mine in 1/96 scale an he parked his car right next to mine an shew me his book with some fanstastic pics of the real tiger in an he has bought a grp hull an all the fitting an such so his build should be a quicker build than mine
hope you had a nice breakie with your mate
ATB chris

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
High traffic on the pond Chris, good thing Norfolk is sturdy. Nice piccies allround and thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Richard

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Fine models and great pictures Chris! Looks like a fun day :thumb2:
Cheers, Steven
CHEERS Steven yea had a great day as this is the last time norfolk will sail this yr so jen an i made the most of it got a bit worried when i got rammed by that moonraker yacht though but no damage thank goodnes but it amazes me all that bloomin water to sailin an he has to hit norfolk what a plonker lol
ATB to you Chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
High traffic on the pond Chris, good thing Norfolk is sturdy. Nice piccies allround and thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Richard
HI Richard well this is a queit day normally there are a lot more boats sailing than yeterday but quite a few boatys dint turn up an yes im glad there was no damage to norfolk but that plonker could not have been lookin where he was goin give him his L PLATES back up lol
chris

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
HI Richard well this is a queit day normally there are a lot more boats sailing than yeterday but quite a few boatys dint turn up an yes im glad there was no damage to norfolk but that plonker could not have been lookin where he was goin give him his L PLATES back up lol
chris
Rather he should be given a red card and sent to the corner. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Glad you had good weather Chris, some great photos as well. Thank you for posting.

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Stunning pictures Chris, HMS Norfolk really does look the bees knees at full speed..

for some reason I knew i'd seen that type of ship somewhere before....

it was the same Type 23 Frigate used in the James Bond film 'Tomorrow Never Dies'.

Westminster was used for the interior shots in the 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies as three different (fictional) Type 23 frigates – HMS Chester, HMS Devonshire and HMS Bedford.[5] For the exterior shots HMS Somerset was used with some features added by model construction.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Stunning pictures Chris, HMS Norfolk really does look the bees knees at full speed..

for some reason I knew i'd seen that type of ship somewhere before....

it was the same Type 23 Frigate used in the James Bond film 'Tomorrow Never Dies'.

HI Chris thanks for your nice comments but norfolk was not
Westminster was used for the interior shots in the 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies as three different (fictional) Type 23 frigates – HMS Chester, HMS Devonshire and HMS Bedford.[5] For the exterior shots HMS Somerset was used with some features added by model construction.
HI Chris no she was not at full speed only about half throttle in that shot as my mate richard was sailing her an dint want to hit the wall as i was takeing the photo but cheers for your nice comments an glad you like her
ATB Chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Glad you had good weather Chris, some great photos as well. Thank you for posting.
HI John yes i was pleased at the wheather as on sat i was not even goin to load the ship in the car but jen said do so but in the end we put it in on sunday morn as it dont take long to load up an thanks also for your good wishes
chris