Number of projects

D

Deleted member 3568

I have had 10 on the go but usually it's 3 or 4, you know what they say, variety is the spice of life.

D

Doug Hughes

Most of the time it's just one for me, though I might get started on the next build 'early', towards the end of the previous one, if I'm waiting for paint, varnish etc. to dry.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
At the moment I'm working on:

1/16 RC Panther

1/16 Pz.kpfw IV

2 X 1/35 Panthers

2 X 1/32 Dr1s

1/48 Eurofighter

and around a dozen 1/32 figures.

Having several projects on the go at any one time has never really bothered me. My builds tend to be part of a much wider project now anyway and as a result finishing one kit is rarely the end result.

i guess it's simply down to what goals you have in the build.

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ive usually got at least two on the go , sometimes up to four or five. I find that i can always do something on one of the others while waiting for paint / glue to dry etc.  At the moment ive got the mig 21 for the GB , the yak 25 rv (another GB)  in progress and a monogram P61 Black Widow and monogram f101 Voodoo about to be started.  Thats not to say something else wont suddenly take my fancy and end up on the bench too!!

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Ive got two on the go a long term project when i feel like getting back to it and a build which i can do what i want with it and have more artistic license as the say goes.

Although i do have a project that's a constant aswell which is the house aswell :smiling3:

All good fun! 

Cheers