Ok back to German planes again this time the Focke Wulf Fw189

First Name
Adrian
Nice plane and very nice collection, can I just ask did you paint and decal all in one day? Do you use a drying box or something similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Saber

\ said:
very nice mate, all you need to do now is paint the top of your desk a tarmac colour. :smiling3:
He he yes thats a good idea mybe with some little german pilots walking around as well.

S

Saber

\ said:
Nice plane and very nice collection, can I just ask did you paint and decal all in one day? Do you use a drying box or something similar?
Yes all done on the same day, I spray the paint on with my airbrush and use a hairdryer to dry it off before applying another coat. I find using a hairdryer quite handy for drying up those little pools of paint you sometimes get in between the lines. Just noticed I forgot to paint the yellow bands at the back of the plane tut tut will have to do that tomorrow as I am now starting on my next one a Focker Wulf Fw 190D airfix kit 1:72 scale. It has a dirty great bit of the fuselage missing from the molding so that will be challenge to fix with some milliput and a craft knife. These smaller planes dont take long to make will have to get myself a bigger kit to keep me busy for a week or two.

S

Saber

Yes its taking over my desk and living room my dining table is now a modeling table and my shed is a spray booth :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2