Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Not sure where this is going......might be interesting. I'll follow along, at a safe distance though ;)
I will join you on this most impressive venture Gern.
Your new friend
Benito Muscle He Knee.
COME ON BOTH cast your vote at the top of page one guys
I will join you on this most impressive venture Gern.
Your new friend
Benito Muscle He Knee.
an you Benito Muscle He Knee. lol

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Gern i think Ian an tim an dave are to far gone an hooked on this M to save but you can try an save those who are just starting to get hooked lol :rolling: ;):disappointed::disappointed:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I have shown your posts to Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender. He has written a short statement in response:

" Ach you fools! Ha ha! Hiding avay your stocks of M vill not help! Ha ha ha! Did you not understand vot I said! My device vill completely remove the craving for zis substance. Haa haa haa! No matter how much you store or ver you store it, you vill simply lose your appetite und vill no longer vish to consume it! Haa haa haa!

Your feeble attempts to protect yourself from my projector rays vill not help! Ze radiations zey produce vill penetrate any protective device small enough to vear on your head. Haa haa haa haa!! You may be able to protect youselves by shielding an entire building but you vill haf to come outside sometime! HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA - und zen I vill haf you!! HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA. Now I must go back to my laboratory before Matron finds me, but I vill tell you vonce more: You cannot hide!! HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!"

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
MY Gawrd mindbender is mad as a toilet brush lol but he wont have to cure me lol hahaha but i only hope bonnie an clyde arent M lovers are they as it looks like they are sabotagargin your work Gern hahaha

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Gents, it's been a lot of fun to read this and Gern's original thread. :smiling:
I had to google for "marmite" as I never heard of, smelled or tasted it before and I discovered two important things:
  • it comes from the beer brewing process... which, IMHO, is a rather noble origin :thinking:;
  • there's an italian firm producing and selling it as a vegan yeast extract... :surprised:!
Having no personal and direct knowledge of Marmite, I'll not enter the core of this discussion but, please, go on bantering, it's so amusing! :tears-of-joy:
By the way I'm a "bagnacauda" lover, an hot sauce made of salted anchovies, garlic and oil where you dip fresh vegetables and boiled potatoes, so I'm not that innocent. :smiling6:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Gents, it's been a lot of fun to read this and Gern's original thread. :smiling:
I had to google for "marmite" as I never heard of, smelled or tasted it before and I discovered two important things:
  • it comes from the beer brewing process... which, IMHO, is a rather noble origin :thinking:;
  • there's an italian firm producing and selling it as a vegan yeast extract... :surprised:!
Having no personal and direct knowledge of Marmite, I'll not enter the core of this discussion but, please, go on bantering, it's so amusing! :tears-of-joy:
By the way I'm a "bagnacauda" lover, an hot sauce made of salted anchovies, garlic and oil where you dip fresh vegetables and boiled potatoes, so I'm not that innocent. :smiling6:
WELL Andrea it looks like you could go eihter way on this so here is one that could be saved GET HIM before he is brain washed by those M LOVERS
DOC MINDBENDER oh praise the gods HAHAHAHA Aaaaaaaccchhhhhhh

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Matron, I think Chris's medication is due.
Pete
WOT NO NO no need to bring in the lovley an gentle matron with her tiny needles as ive always lilked her so she knows i dont need any medication as up the boatin lake as she said i was one of the sanest people she has ever met an i should never need her services so Pete she wont come after me hahahah lol

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
…..and we’ve even recruited Paddington…

Give up Mindbender, you are outnumbered…..
and when Matrons new hypodermic is commissioned you’ll be outgunned as well…..here’s the delivery so you know what you are up against….
D4224775-B5F8-4871-B706-0538900F98BB.jpeg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
THIS IS ALL FANTASAY Tim an you know it but mindbender aint he'll get you