Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Tim look at the votein scale we are creepin up to beat you M lovers lol hahaha an that big syginge is a blow up one them girls are carryin so no worries hahahaha

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hey sucker!
I add a big teaspoon of 'The elixier of life' you are going to try and eradicate from the face of the earth, to my home baked bread mixture......

So heed this warning - BACK OFF!

If you fail to act, as I see it, correctly, I will have no option but to gather the posse and head for Stourbridge. As you are well aware I am in possession of your exact location.......

Ma Might. (Good friend of John Dillinger)

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hey sucker!
I add a big teaspoon of 'The elixier of life' you are going to try and eradicate from the face of the earth, to my home baked bread mixture......

So heed this warning - BACK OFF!

If you fail to act, as I see it, correctly, I will have no option but to gather the posse and head for Stourbridge. As you are well aware I am in possession of your exact location.......

Ma Might. (Good friend of John Dillinger)
Add to a bread mix ...? O Lordy that's Comet Vomit inducing!
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Add to a bread mix ...? O Lordy that's Comet Vomit inducing!
Steve
IT Certainly is Steve but only hope THAT DOC hurries up an gets the bloomin ray gun workin before a certain cowboy gets his posse togeather an chases us all over the soddin map of the world with matron in the lead ridein a bull lol an you BIG M GUYS LOOK AT THE VOTEIN we are in the lead so gern you an the doc may win yet lol hahahah

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
OK. The cats have let me at the 'puter.

Paul - I did ask Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender about that and all he said was: "Vot bissness is zat of yours! Mein family is nozzing to do mit you!"

Ron - You may know my address but that's of no use to you! I'm staying at my secret base until the project is completed. OK. I'm sleeping in my car 'til the hangar is built - have you got any idea how loud the echo of two cats purring is inside a car? -but the good news is it has arrived and is being erected as we speak.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
GO GO GO Herr Doc MindBender we'll convert these lot yet lol :rolling: :tongue-out3::smiling2::smiling2: as we are ahead in the polls

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Gern i think you will have to ask for a vollenteer who a M lover to try out mindbenders rays or you may never know if his rays will work lol hahaha :rolling::tongue-out3: :tongue-out3: :smiling5:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I must try that Ron. Sounds yummy to those with sophisticated taste buds.
May I suggest spreading the wonderful product on toast, topping it with a nice cheddar and then grilling. A true treat for those who appreciate haute cuisine.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
To be honest, I can't stand the stuff spread on anything - Except the compost heap or perhaps the cat's boils!

However, I add a heaped teaspoon full, melted in hot water to my bread mix. This gives the bread a kind'a, I don't know, hard to explain really, but it tastes great...so say folks who have had a slice.

Meanwhile back at Mr. Dave's top secret warehouse.........

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
My neighbour has erected a small swimming pool/jakoozy in his back garden. Had to send him a text at work earlier today to let him know that he had some ducks in his pool.....
20230621_171756_HDR.jpg
Forgot to tell him about the shark.... :tears-of-joy:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I must try that Ron. Sounds yummy to those with sophisticated taste buds.
May I suggest spreading the wonderful product on toast, topping it with a nice cheddar and then grilling. A true treat for those who appreciate haute cuisine.
Sick Boy ... !

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Jeez...I go away for a few days R&R, come back, and stand in the middle of World War 'M' pt.2!!! Both sides facing off and ready to battle to the end with evil plans, brain rays and the like. I don't know exactly what Marmite is, but it sounds like something used to make explosive ordinance. Therefore, I am unable to cast a vote in the poll as I have never seen the product on the shelves or tried it, in my life!!!

It could be edible, as many believe, or it could be used to hang new wallpaper in the apartment. Don't know...As IanM seems to have a stash of it in the upper continent, it must have been imported. If not and he procures it in a local market up there, there is the chance it might eventually trickle down my way, to here in Bavaria, via Hamburg...We will have to wait and see...

I can only wonder who contaminated the drinking water supply on the Insel, with mind altering chemicals and/or how long have you all been out in the blazing sun, burning up the last cells in your melons!!!...

I only hope my ribs stop hurting soon (from laughing) over this post, and a big thanks to Dave, for starting it and Chris, for keeping it going.........

Lastly,

Of course they died out - that is what happens when you try to mate with trash cans and wheelie bins....
Olderthanme, you owe me a beer for the one I spit out when I read your above post about the Daleks!!!.......

Prost
Allen

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Jeez...I go away for a few days R&R, come back, and stand in the middle of World War 'M' pt.2!!! Both sides facing off and ready to battle to the end with evil plans, brain rays and the like. I don't know exactly what Marmite is, but it sounds like something used to make explosive ordinance. Therefore, I am unable to cast a vote in the poll as I have never seen the product on the shelves or tried it, in my life!!!

It could be edible, as many believe, or it could be used to hang new wallpaper in the apartment. Don't know...As IanM seems to have a stash of it in the upper continent, it must have been imported. If not and he procures it in a local market up there, there is the chance it might eventually trickle down my way, to here in Bavaria, via Hamburg...We will have to wait and see...

I can only wonder who contaminated the drinking water supply on the Insel, with mind altering chemicals and/or how long have you all been out in the blazing sun, burning up the last cells in your melons!!!...

I only hope my ribs stop hurting soon (from laughing) over this post, and a big thanks to Dave, for starting it and Chris, for keeping it going.........

Lastly,

Olderthanme, you owe me a beer for the one I spit out when I read your above post about the Daleks!!!.......

Prost
Allen
Alan, remember the cow pat you inadvertently stood on during that blissful Summer ramble - well. imagine licking your fingers after cleaning your shoes... Yum? I think not!
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
(Allen QOUTE)

WELL Allen glad you are enjoyin this mad thread as its certainly livened up the forum an world war M Nah its just a little banterin goin on an dave has given me a good laugh as well as i was a bit depressed when i thought i would jog poor old gern 's memory about this thread for the new members an its certanily took off
an we are ahead in the poll at the page top weeeeeeeeeeeee
chrisb