part 3

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Amazing work, beautiful use of colour and weathering. Spot on.

Si:smiling3:

R

rememal

Excellent work all round, I do like the Carrier though. (showing a bit of bias, here).

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb work ,do real like this one,great weathering and like the attention to detail. ;)

D

dubster72

Yep, more great builds! Lovely shading on all 3 models bringing out the best of monochrome paint schemes.

Excellent figures too John - I might send you some of mine to do!

P

Polux

I remember the first vignette!!! Was an amazing work. Very detailed and a perfect general tone colour ;)

Can I ask which is your actual project? :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Well thank you to all for your very kind words been a while looking forward to seeing some of your work of work next week so I will give all your work a look see.

And thanks again means a lot

And polux I'm working on the dragon M1A2 will get some pics up next week nice to hear off you buddy been to long

P

Polux

Interesting project John!!

You have always the opened doors to post mate ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build and diorama setting John. You really have been busy.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Excellent work! had to give a rarely given GB. Stowage looks great, base work top notch, nice colors and weathering, very nice all round. ;) ............Jim:smiling3:

First Name
Robert
I really like your attention to detail there in all 3 dios

Your use of colours in a what's normally 2 or 3 tone camp setting is very well pulled off. I like the priest too that's a nice touch very busy tells a story and detail is never ending

Very well done on all your dios

Regards

Robert

W

Weeman0000

Nice work. In fact it was so nice that i bought myself a humvee :D Cheaper version of the one you done there... Well its not a mk19 and it doesn't have the bumper but it looks kind of the same :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Cheers lads for all your very kind words on my work don't get chance to see many of these build very often now my dad has had them the git so thanks again means a lot I said it before and I will say it again Cheers. .

And weeman it's not the kit that counts it's how much u enjoy your build and what u do with it that counts look forward to seeing what u get up to with yours

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Amazing work. The attention to detail is absolutely first class.

First Name
barry
Brilliant work John shadings great like the dio with building best ( but i like dios) photos through the windows good.