Peter's Polar lights 1/350 Uss Enterprise -A and full lighting kit

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NOW Peter did you constuck these cicut boards or did they come ready mady ? as if you built them then very well done as you are light yrs ahead of me in eletronics
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
NOW Peter did you constuck these cicut boards or did they come ready mady ? as if you built them then very well done as you are light yrs ahead of me in eletronics
chrisb
The circuits come like this. IMG_20230303_133601.jpg
And I know I trust my soldering as both my enterprise and voyager is built in the same way.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
do you get a guide on where to fit whats what
Looking at the photos, there is a full-colour printed guide supplied with the parts. As long as you can read the numbers on the chips, the colours on the resistors, etc., you should be able to get them in the right places, I hope :smiling3:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looking at the photos, there is a full-colour printed guide supplied with the parts. As long as you can read the numbers on the chips, the colours on the resistors, etc., you should be able to get them in the right places, I hope :smiling3:
THANKS Jakko as ive never had a go as all mine come made up an im to shakey with the soldering iron but if Peters done all them boards well i say he is better at eletronics than me WELL DONE Peter an you have to be carefull you dont cook the diod or resistor
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Peter are you not goin paint the insides matt black to stop light leaks as i got some on mine when tryin to glue the saucer togeather so had to rub off some of the black before it would glue togeather ? an did you spray it in tamyia pearlence white as this paint give all the colours an looks like the dureaium metal that the ship was built from ?
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Peter are you not goin paint the insides matt black to stop light leaks as i got some on mine when tryin to glue the saucer togeather so had to rub off some of the black before it would glue togeather ? an did you spray it in tamyia pearlence white as this paint give all the colours an looks like the dureaium metal that the ship was built from ?
chrisb
I will paint the insides black and then silver I couldn't get tamiya pearl down here but I found some car paint it's Nissan pearl white it doesn't look to bad.
A close up view. IMG_20230305_102211.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES looks good pity you could not get that tamyia pearlesence thought as it gives the hull a sort of futeristic look
chrisb