Peter's Polar lights 1/350 Uss Enterprise -A and full lighting kit

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Looks great peter. Are you going to put something in the nascelles to defuse the blue LED's?

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
The second nacelle sewn up I just need to sort out joins this one took me one afternoon to get the wiring sorted as learnt from the mistakes on the first one. IMG_20230314_091942.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The second nacelle sewn up I just need to sort out joins this one took me one afternoon to get the wiring sorted as learnt from the mistakes on the first one. View attachment 476840
LOVE it Peter you are doin a grand job on her an not braggin at all just statein that on mine i had 24 wires goin up the pylon on each side to a big plug system to work my leds in the nacles so it strobes like a warp effect in the engine but you are doin great on your enterprise so keep up your mojo as i cant wait to see how you get on building her as i found it was a bit complex but we all do thing different but some great modellin you are doin
chrisb

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
This is just getting better and better, Peter. Way over my head with the lights and wiring, but fascinating to see it come together! I think I'd be scared if one of the connections wasn't correct and you found out after the pieces were glued shut...

Prost
Allen

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
This really is something else Peter. Very well done so far!

ATB.

Andrew

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
LOVE it Peter you are doin a grand job on her an not braggin at all just statein that on mine i had 24 wires goin up the pylon on each side to a big plug system to work my leds in the nacles so it strobes like a warp effect in the engine but you are doin great on your enterprise so keep up your mojo as i cant wait to see how you get on building her as i found it was a bit complex but we all do thing different but some great modellin you are doin
chrisb
This is just getting better and better, Peter. Way over my head with the lights and wiring, but fascinating to see it come together! I think I'd be scared if one of the connections wasn't correct and you found out after the pieces were glued shut...

Prost
Allen
This really is something else Peter. Very well done so far!

ATB.

Andrew
Great work so far Peter. Are you putting the plants inside for the crew?
Thanks everyone I am so humbled by your replies

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
LOOKS great Peter them nacles an i used tamyia clear blue paint in mine as its looks a very nice colour but in some pice ive seen on the nacles they were in pink
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Now I am starting the shuttle bay I should have painted the deck a lighter grey as you can see the decal is hard to see IMG_20230317_111506.jpg
But after a quick repaint it looks better but still a few mistakes but being at the back I won't be seen IMG_20230317_133340.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Peter looks great to me you are doin a fine job very well done an are you goin to make the shuttle bay doors open so you can see in the bay as on mine i cut the clam shell doors in half an fitted tiny dolls house hingers to them so the doors could be open or closed ? as thet way you got the best of both worlds
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I am putting this on hold for the moment as I have run out of certain colours of wire plus one wire has come detached from the pylon lighting until I figure out a way to putting back on considering I have already joined them up