Pete's kitbashed, Tamiya 1/35 Triceratops, Meng 1/43 Toon Panther..

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Pete its great to see its off again when will the nxt exciting episode be ? LOL
BUT take it easy do it when you feel able
chris

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
BWAHAHA. Now that I control the minion resistance we can foil the evil doers' plan & they all can help me finish the Recon GB before the deadline. Too, too much. minitnkr, aka Patient 105, aka PaulE.

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete its great to see its off again when will the nxt exciting episode be ? LOL
BUT take it easy do it when you feel able
chris
Hi Chris glad you are still following along, you won'tt have to wait very long.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

BWAHAHA. Now that I control the minion resistance we can foil the evil doers' plan & they all can help me finish the Recon GB before the deadline. Too, too much. minitnkr, aka Patient 105, aka PaulE.
BWAHAHA to you mate dance.gifdance.gifdance.gifYou have got to help defeat the evil Felonious Gre and Dr Nefario first before finish the GB the mision must come first.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hooooooray! The saga continues and even includes our beloved matron!! (Not to mention a few shady characters who darken these corridors!!)
Andy
Hi Andy the saga certainly does continues and yes I even got matron! in ( I can PM matrons address if you like :flushed:)
Pete.

First Name
Andrew
(Hi Andy the saga certainly does continues and yes I even got matron! in ( I can PM matrons address if you like :flushed:)
Pete.)

Pete,
I'm married to a nursing Sister. I'm not sure how she'd feel? Anyway, the large needle Matron carries round always scares me!!!
Andy

D

Deleted member 7237

(Hi Andy the saga certainly does continues and yes I even got matron! in ( I can PM matrons address if you like :flushed:)
Pete.)

Pete,
I'm married to a nursing Sister. I'm not sure how she'd feel? Anyway, the large needle Matron carries round always scares me!!!
Andy
POINT taken :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: .
Pete.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Pete.)

Pete,
Andy
Yea Andy the large needles she carryies an waves around in front of you scares you into getting better double quick lol :smiling:
chris

Reactions: JR