Pete's M26 Pershing U.S Heavy Tank.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5819

Superb upgrading on this one Pete - absolutely astonishing work.
Thank's Peter very nise of you to say so, I keep try, it's just strange I can't manage it in 1/35 scale the last one was a bit of a mess, I'll say with my toys I like them.
Pete.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Pete
A very nice build and the scratched extras are worth the effort.
Jim

D

Deleted member 5819

That looks great Pete, ready for painting now.
Hi Ian, thanks it's turned out not to bad, thought I had better up my game as my name is on GB, I'll waiting till l've finished the Lancaster and paint both at the same time.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Pete
A very nice build and the scratched extras are worth the effort.
Jim
Hi Jim thank you much appreciated, most of the work really had to be done to make it a half descant kit, it's probably the worst Toon I've built so far and this is number 15 and I've still three I haven't built yet.
Pete.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Pete,
That’s absolutely bristling with added details....makes a very interesting model. Super neat upgrades too:thumb2:

A

Armorguy

Omg this is without a doubt the best detailed toon I've seen !

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi almost done, I had a slliy idea to enter it it in a the model Toon section at On-Track Model Show but it didn't turn out well enough. may be ona day.

Just got to add some dust and maybe a base for this one.
Hope you like it.
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Wow a great result indeed Pete:thumb2::thumb2:, think you should enter it anyway with a bit of mud on the tracks and wheels perhaps?

D

Deleted member 5819

Wow a great result indeed Pete:thumb2::thumb2:, think you should enter it anyway with a bit of mud on the tracks and wheels perhaps?
Hi I'm pleased you like it, I will not be entering it had a very bad experience the first and only time I entered a compertition three years ago.
Pete.