Poll results for the 2015 calender..

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hmm, rather small still but you can just read it. Not sure what is going on there, I'll try something else.

P

Polux

I have read it now from my IPhone and finally I can see the letters perfectly :smiling3:

in two pages.

I was thinking this mornig that I need a new glasses :D

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks Joe and Thanks Rich. I think we got it covered now.

I can only urge all to down load it and print it out.

Ian M

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I have it printed ,but still need the" honey I shrunk the kids glasses " :eek: ;)

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
I have it printed ,but still need the" honey I shrunk the kids glasses " :eek: ;)
Did you download the PDF Ridhi 72 posted, that should be big enough...

Ian M

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
Thanks Joe and Thanks Rich. I think we got it covered now.I can only urge all to down load it and print it out.

Ian M
lol...im in the process of making my own calendar..............3 forums i go on, so thats 3 lots of GBs to juggle.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
a question about 'four engine bombers'..............is it a bit limiting?

only ones i can think of that are kitted are.....lanc, halifax, stirling, b17, b24, b29,fw200

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
does the artillery build include self propelled guns such as the 17lbs archer or 155mm as90 ?

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
a question about 'four engine bombers'..............is it a bit limiting?only ones i can think of that are kitted are.....lanc, halifax, stirling, b17, b24, b29,fw200
I expect that any era or powerplant is acceptable Paul , as long as its got four engines . That gives us a lot more choice (tu 95 , b47 ,vulcan,valiant ,victor , tu160, etc . You could even have the Heinkel 177 Greif , even though it only had 2 propellers it had 4 engines !! cheers tony

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
I expect that any era or powerplant is acceptable Paul , as long as its got four engines . That gives us a lot more choice (tu 95 , b47 ,vulcan,valiant ,victor , tu160, etc . You could even have the Heinkel 177 Greif , even though it only had 2 propellers it had 4 engines !! cheers tony
If your going any era you could have Y-Wing :P

Adrian

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
does the artillery build include self propelled guns such as the 17lbs archer or 155mm as90
Bugger! lol

Personally I would say that they are more Armour than Artillery- When I think artillery, I think of big guns being towed by something.

However I am sure that some one will come and correct me.

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A quick Google search of Artillery informs me that The Royal Artillery, use AS90, and Abbot SPG which would seem to prove that they are in fact artillery pieces, even though they are armour...

Ian M

First Name
Dave
\ said:
There's also the Arado 234C four engined jet bomber.Hasegawa do a kit.

First Name
Dave
\ said:
And you could also build a Petlyakov PE8 (TB 7).I believe one of the Russian manufacturers does a 1/72 kit.

View attachment 90585

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: