Post apocolyptic Ferrari

S

Sky Raider

Nice work colin. I would swap my dodge for one of them hehe.

Andy

C

CDW

thank you people :smiling3:

finished pics will be up shortly ... just got to make a couple of hasp and staple locks and some hinges for the storage boxes and that's it i think.

Last edited:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
What an amazing transformation. I'd love to put that on my drive.

Tony.

First Name
Aaron
A hilux ferrari with a bren carriers tarpolin?...Top gear and the stig would have a field day.

Is there going to be a 50 cal ???

That engine bay looks sweet by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Polux

Amazing transformation!! I think you have enjoyed building this one so much!!

Cracker idea, it must be a GB, looks a very interesting build, big 5* for it.

Cheers.

M

mobear

the best looking practical looking ferrari in the world,with all the added extras is quite stunning,fantastic build,love the imagination you put into it,5*s from me Colin

mobear

C

CDW

Thanks chaps, :smiling3:

\ said:
Cracker idea, it must be a GB, .
maybe i could put it forward as a SIG build and see who's interested after we've finished your "Hummer" build.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
she is a beast nice work bud

B

Bubba

This is great, Colin. :D A mad idea followed through to its even madder, but logical conclusion!:bow:

I'm not sure who would be man enough to wield that ginormous geologists' hammer, mind. ;)

P

Polux

\ said:
Thanks chaps, :smiling3: maybe i could put it forward as a SIG build and see who's interested after we've finished your "Hummer" build.
You will have my vote mate!!!

I was thinking about it.... Maybe we have two possibilities, a modern vehicle (like this one) or old one! Imagine a Panzer IV, a tiger or a Opel Blitz post apocolyptic...

C

CDW

\ said:
I'm not sure who would be man enough to wield that ginormous geologists' hammer, mind. ;)
Heh heh didn't notice that ... nice one ... i must use a mini pickaxe for my archaeology in that case :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: ?

\ said:
You will have my vote mate!!!
OK then, sounds good, we have two applicants for the post-apocolyptic SIG then. ... thanks Polux.

F

funkyrimpler

just dropped into the site again after a few weeks away and saw this...yet another one of your mad builds Colin.

Wicked mate!

C

CDW

Thanks Simon, nice to see you back on, hope your healths good mate.

And talking of mad builds ..... hows the Yamaha doing ??

First Name
Andy
\ said:
OK then, sounds good, we have two applicants for the post-apocolyptic SIG then. ... thanks Polux.
Hi Colin,

So sorry for my lateness in posting in this one...

This is the first and probably the only Ferrari I like and would actually like to drive, loving it, may I ask what the storage boxes are please, are they plastic...

Looking forward to seeing the Artic version now...:emo12:

You also have my vote for a 'Post Apocalyptic' build...:xyxthumbs: