Puma Sdkfz 234/2 Italeri 1/35 Latest Update 12/23/2015

P

Piakio

\ said:
That's really good Francis, barely reconisable from the unassembled parts that you started with.
Brian're right, this is the magic (or curse) of the models, shelf or bin, that is the question...:rolleyes: greetings and thanks for your kind comment ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I like that Francis....... A real transformation. The camo is looking good.

First Name
Robert
I'm really liking what you have done with this and trend it around ( love the camo as well ) and the weathering is coming along nicely too

Robert

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Missed the start of this one Francis, some great work, looking very good. It's NOT a bin standard at all, keep up the great work.

P

Piakio

\ said:
I'm really liking what you have done with this and trend it around ( love the camo as well ) and the weathering is coming along nicely too
Robert
Thx Robert for your kind comment, cheers ;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
Missed the start of this one Francis, some great work, looking very good. It's NOT a bin standard at all, keep up the great work.
Thx Ian, for your kind comment, cheers ;)

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cracking build and love the camo colours

P

Piakio

Hi everyone,

I have done something wrong with the mixture of the airbrush, and can not get the pinture is dry, still sticky ... bright. that is what I hate most in an AFV.

So I decided to clean the kit (damn !!), and paint it again, to see if the paint properly, in texture and appearance is.

But there must be something wrong in my AB, because it keeps happening, bright and pasty finish, not finish drying ...

PUMA PROCESS 016.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 017.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 018.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 019.jpg

Even wear perform as expected, i.e. substances ,washed, chipping, not "slip" over the surface, so that the desired effect,is not achieved.

PUMA PROCESS 020.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 021.jpg

I disassembled the AB, for cleaning "seriously" and when it ride again, back again, clean kit, primer layer and base color, and hopefully that's it.

Greetings...

D

Deleted member 4539

It was all looking good until disaster struck,at least you are sticking with it.

P

Piakio

\ said:
It was all looking good until disaster struck,at least you are sticking with it.
Thx Ralph, for your like and comment,It will know the boss ... :P , cheers

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i was liking what you had done,the underside looked great,and also the camo,was surprised to see it back again lol,

to yellow,but nice line work,has picked up the detail, ;)

P

Piakio

PUMA PROCESS 029.jpg

HI folks, some progress and some new pictures, by the paint looks now, they note, touch as it should be, (thank goodness ..:rolleyes:smiling3:. I have been able to advance basante, because there are some weathering even. :smiling3:

PUMA PROCESS 022.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 023.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 024.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 025.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 026.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 027.jpg

I started to paint the wheels, and treat them. :smiling3:

PUMA PROCESS 030.jpg

Thx for watch and comments Pals, cheers;)

D

dubster72

Great save there Francis! Nice work on the shading & chipping, this is shaping up to be an excellent Puma :smiling3: