Puma Sdkfz 234/2 Italeri 1/35 Latest Update 12/23/2015

P

Piakio

\ said:
Great save there Francis! Nice work on the shading & chipping, this is shaping up to be an excellent Puma :smiling3:
Thx Patrick for your like and kind comment, thank God I think he has returned to the correct path :rolleyes:, Greetings ;)

P

Piakio

Hi folks, a new session of progress,

Teatime, someone like a cookie? ... :P

PUMA PROCESS 031.jpg

The wheels and applied with dry pigments.

PUMA PROCESS 032.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 033.jpg

Almost finished, lacking some decals and retouching.

I am reasonably satisfied with what I see, but it makes me mad not being able to do the camo :mad:, I am tempted to try again, but I'm afraid to annoy him again, because I do not believe you drop another cleaning it, nor my patience.o_O

what would you do you?, all or nothing or half? :rolleyes:

Thx for watch a comments, cheers Pals ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is looking superb Francis........ Keep going with that finish. The decals will really bring it to life. :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

This is looking great Francis.

I'm about to start weathering a JS2,not done a tank for years.

I'll be looking at youtube for tips.

First Name
Robert
This is looking so well put together ( I have been watching the progress you've made and I'm very envious of your skills) I may have said before I never really liked the Pima but you are really turning me.

I'm very impressed with your weathering skills and wear and tear youve achieved. I really like the wheel detail and depth you have done.

Decals and a wee bit of touch up over the will make this a brilliant example.

Really do like this

Cheers

Robert

P

Piakio

\ said:
This is looking great Francis.
I'm about to start weathering a JS2,not done a tank for years.

I'll be looking at youtube for tips.
Thx Ralph, for your like and kind comment. I also do that before starting a kit, today in a very useful resource and easy to use, the problem is you see real masterpieces, and just have to say Damn!!!! :mad:, I love watching him, Greetings ;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
This is looking so well put together ( I have been watching the progress you've made and I'm very envious of your skills) I may have said before I never really liked the Pima but you are really turning me.
I'm very impressed with your weathering skills and wear and tear youve achieved. I really like the wheel detail and depth you have done.

Decals and a wee bit of touch up over the will make this a brilliant example.

Really do like this

Cheers

Robert
A lot of thanks Robert for your gentle comments :smiling3: , I could spend all day listening to this man ... lol :D

T

tommy1drop

Cracking work Francis, really like the painting, weathering and chipping n your build, looks amazing mate;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
Cracking work Francis, really like the painting, weathering and chipping n your build, looks amazing mate;)
Thx Tommy for your like and kind comments, cheers ;)

F

Fenlander

This is looking very good. The weathering is very nicely done and the wheels look perfect to me. Great work Francis.

P

Piakio

\ said:
This is looking very good. The weathering is very nicely done and the wheels look perfect to me. Great work Francis.
Thx Graham for your kind comments, I too like what I see, but still are the first I do, with more media than I ever had, but I want to work a kit with "wheels of truth" :rolleyes: because these are the same plastic as the model (rigid), cheers ;)

P

Piakio

Hi folks, Here are the latest pictures with paint Puma, in the end, I could not resist :rolleyes:, and I've tried has to make a camo, duotone, but I think it was worth it.

There are only minor adjustments, but that will be in full AFV section, greetings and thanks for comment and watching. ;)

PUMA PROCESS 034.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 035.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 36.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 37.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 38.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 39.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 40.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 41.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 42.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 43.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 44.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 45.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 46.jpg

PUMA PROCESS 47.jpg

That's all...Folks!!! ;)

D

dubster72

Well done for adding the camo so late in the build, that's never easy to do but you've blended it in really well Francis.

You've made a simple kit look like an expensive one! :smiling3:

P

Piakio

\ said:
Well done for adding the camo so late in the build, that's never easy to do but you've blended it in really well Francis.
You've made a simple kit look like an expensive one! :smiling3:
Thx Patrick for your comment and like.

I like how it looks modestly, and is a very interesting comment, because so far I've only finished kits quality / half price, and with an age of 15 years up safe at launch.o_O

I want to see a "modern and more expensive" kit to see him get, Greetings ;)

P

Piakio

a picture that was left behind, with a view from above.

I'm waiting for my brother to lend me his Reflex, to try to see what it looks ... Greetings ;)

PUMA PROCESS 48.jpg

F

Fenlander

This looks really goof Francis. I love the softness and scale of the paintwork, very realistic.