Pzkpfw 1 Ausf C

First Name
Aaron
One track was 8 pieces the other was 5 I quickly hit it with the hairdryer to stop it crumbling completely.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Oh dear, yeah I can somewhat understand this error, I had the spillage a while back of turps onto a P-51 model and it really makes a big mess of everything. Hope you can get the tracks fixed up Aaron.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Sorry to hear that Aaron .............. I really hope you get it sorted.

Peter

First Name
Aaron
Thanks guys, I was so gutted they took hours to get to look right and now they dont. I've put it on a base I made yesterday to try and hide the tracks but it's just embarrassing. Might post the completed build in the jokes section :sad:

D

dubster72

Don't do that Aaron! Can you not source some aftermarket tracks? I know it's an extra cost, but the P1 was looking so good, it'd be a shame to spoil it.

T

Tibbs

\ said:
Thanks guys, I was so gutted they took hours to get to look right and now they dont. I've put it on a base I made yesterday to try and hide the tracks but it's just embarrassing. Might post the completed build in the jokes section :sad:
Im sure it will still look stunning...... Your work is some of the best i have seen on here, i still return to that little tank you made.... Just brilliant.... You are your own worst critic, as you set your standards so high, so a little slip here or there is nothing, annoying no doubt, but nothing in the long run..... So cheer up dude:smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Cheers Tibbs, it's just that they looked so good and now they dont lol.

\ said:
Don't do that Aaron! Can you not source some aftermarket tracks? I know it's an extra cost, but the P1 was looking so good, it'd be a shame to spoil it.
Nah I'm done with this build Patrick, I had to use tweezers cotton buds and c.a to get them relatively the same shape. I've taken pics and am going to post in completed Armour.