Pzkpfw 1 Ausf C

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome work Aaron, reckon you've got this armour stuff nailed mate.

First Name
Aaron
Thanks mates, Id have put this back in the box if I didn't start this thread. I appreciate the encouraging posts but when I look at this I roll my eyes and sigh.

T

treyzx10r

Looking absolutely awesome Aaron,great job with the subtle color changes it really sets it off.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
absolutely awesome,looking do real like what your done so far, :smiling3:

oh your were very lucky with the P,E bit,hows that the gobs must be smiling on you, :D

First Name
Aaron
Thanks Monica and yes...praise the poly gods. Carpet monster-80 me-1

T

tommy1drop

Looking great Aaron, really like the colour, going to be a fantastic build mate.

First Name
Aaron
Cheers buddy, I'm not convinced about the colour of the sand yellow Jerry can. It's the 3rd colour I've painted it.

D

dougie

What colour were they normally? I quite like the contrast with the green myself and it's well painted

T

Tibbs

Your paint work looks brilliant and it not even finished yet...... That's just annoying:p

First Name
Aaron
\ said:
What colour were they normally? I quite like the contrast with the green myself and it's well painted
Grey and dark yellow, mines vallejo sand yellow. I'll bang some tamiya dark yellow on and see how that looks, it's nagging me for grey again.

Cheers Tommy and Tibbs.

D

dougie

go with the colour man! a darker yellow will be fine im sure, maybe add a good bit of oily weathering to keep yourself happy!

First Name
Aaron
Re sprayed tamiya desert yellow with water cross in white. I've got a lot of weathering to do on both cans and the pioneer tools etc. Cheers for the advice dougie.

First Name
Aaron
OK so...I feel like a tool I've made a very novice mistake.

All was going well and I was up to pigment ing the tracks so I put the first dusty layer on them and thought I'll fix the pigments with drops of spirits and BOOM, the fricken tracks start falling apart.

I managed to kind of repair them, so embarrassing. I'll post pics in a few minutes. Amature hour at my bench :mad: